THZ / LWZ Tecalor Stiebel Eltron Heizung

Begonnen von Heiner, 02 Juni 2013, 11:39:13

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

lwzler

@immi

Thanks a lot for that impressive update!  ;D

All values are set correctly - according to my LWZ's display.

Just the value "sboostHCtotal" always gives me an error, when I'd like to check => " msg2  new error code"

@all
If some of you have a extra power meter (heat pump energy for example), would it be possible to check if the values the THZ delivers on consumption are almost ok?

Zitat von: houseowner123 am 09 Mai 2014, 10:43:58
attr Mythz interval_sGlobal 300
attr Mythz interval_sHeatRecoveredDay 28800
attr Mythz interval_sHeatDHWDay 28800

What I am doing wrong?

Your interval is set to 28800 seconds = 8 hours
So the update is gonna work, but you'll only update those values 3 times a day

€dit:
Zitat von: houseowner123 am 09 Mai 2014, 13:04:49
I am confused. The code line says there is an interval of 28800 seconds for both parameters. Why aren't they updated then at all. I don't understand.

They are firstly read from the THZ, when FHEM starts up, then the second reading is 8 hours later.
Did you check the logfile, when the first reading after startup was made? As the update for those values is from today maybe your 8 hours are not over yet?

immi

I read this. The parameter is <TL>. That's all the instruction says. But how do get an actual reading in the title? Can you please provide just one plain example out of a gplot log? I figure out the rest.
You have found the right place; do not stop
Variable    <TL>
Nutzung in gplot-File set title '<TL>'       
Füllung mit inhalt in fhem.cfg  attr weblink title "Dies füllt den Platzhalter"

e.g.
define MyNICEPlot SVG ....................
attr MyNICEPlot  title "THIS IS THE TITLE"

immi

micomat

new readinga are perfect :) wiki update will follow soon.
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

immi

Zitat von: lwzler am 09 Mai 2014, 13:35:02
Just the value "sboostHCtotal" always gives me an error, when I'd like to check => " msg2  new error code"

fixed in v 0.097, just uploaded
immi

houseowner123

@Immi: one word - WOW! All I ever wanted from the The readings. Answers my question nr. 2 completely.  8)

@lwzler: thanks for the hint with the 8 hrs. All is working. I was just too impatient. I habe an extra power Meter and will report about tzhe lwz accuracy.

immi

Zitat von: lwzler am 08 Mai 2014, 20:01:01
About the booster and the compresser bivalent point.
For me it is plausible that the booster can work more efficient at certain levels higher than the given bivalency point. With the bosster you easliy can raise room temperatures 1-2K whereas the compressor has to struggle to get enough enery out of the air to manage to produce 0.1 - 0.5 K.
I  do not agree.
Let us avoid using the word "efficiency", bad word (used otherwise in thermodinamic).
Let us define performance:
Performance = heat_transferred_inside_house/electrical_energy_taken_from_the_grid
The booster has "per definition" a performance of 1; It is a simple resistance.
The heat pump has "per definition" a performance higher than 1.

You have a booster, not because it has a better performance (as defined above), but because the heat pump "struggles" (as you said) as its performance approaches one.
This struggling has 2 consequences: your heatpump is not able to deliver enough energy to keep an nice temp inside and/or your heatpump  could wear out.

immi

micomat

Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

Heiner

Hi,

again Immi great work.

Just for clarification what exactly is the meaning of the values?

ElectrHCDay - Is it the Electric Power needed for Heating for a Day ( excluding water heating)?
HeatHCDay  - Is this the effective energy needed, means due to the THZ performance of >1 this is eefectivly the ElctrHCDay*performance on that day ?

BoostHC Total - Is then the additional Electrical Energy when the Heatpump used the Booster as well ( usually if it is too cold outside)

HeatRecoveredDay - Is the gained Energy only from the Fan ?  or
                                  is this the difference between Electr... and Heat for both HC and DHW?

In case it is the Fan how does it work? If the Fan is running, fresh air from outside get heated based on the "old inside Air which gets blown out, however you will never reach more heat on the inside than the heat you have blowing out, so you may reach a efficiency of 80% or 90% or 95% but if you switch off the Fan you loose even less heat. Does now Heat Revcoverd meassure somehow for the period where the fan is "on" the DeltaTempreature "outside" to "filtered outside" to calculate the energy gained?

Thaks for explanation. (May be something which could be captured on the WIKI as well)

Thanks for clarification.

Heiner
--------------------------------
fhem auf Pi3+
CUL 868MHz, Signalduino 434MHz, HM-CFG-USB
HM, THZ, Kostal, Somfy, Conbee, Pytonbinding, FritzBox, FTUI, MQTT2

immi

Yes it makes sense to describe properly all sXX values
please help Markus to find a nice wording for them
immi

"sSol"   => {cmd2=>"16"},
"sDHW"   => {cmd2=>"F3"},
"sHC1"   => {cmd2=>"F4"},
"sHC2"   => {cmd2=>"F5"},
"sHistory"   => {cmd2=>"09"},
"sLast10errors"   => {cmd2=>"D1"},
"sGlobal"   => {cmd2=>"FB"}, #allFB
"sTimedate" => {cmd2=>"FC"},
"sFirmware" => {cmd2=>"FD"},
"sBoostDHWTotal" => {cmd2=>"0A0924", cmd3=>"0A0925", unit =>"kWh"},
"sBoostHCTotal"   => {cmd2=>"0A0928", cmd3=>"0A0929", unit =>"kWh"},
"sHeatRecoveredDay" => {cmd2=>"0A03AE", cmd3=>"0A03AF", unit =>"Wh"},
"sHeatRecoveredTotal" => {cmd2=>"0A03B0", cmd3=>"0A03B1", unit =>"kWh"},
"sHeatDHWDay" => {cmd2=>"0A092A", cmd3=>"0A092B", unit =>"Wh"},
"sHeatDHWTotal" => {cmd2=>"0A092C", cmd3=>"0A092D", unit =>"kWh"},
"sHeatHCDay" => {cmd2=>"0A092E", cmd3=>"0A092F", unit =>"Wh"},
"sHeatHCTotal"   => {cmd2=>"0A0930", cmd3=>"0A0931", unit =>"kWh"},
"sElectrDHWDay" => {cmd2=>"0A091A", cmd3=>"0A091B", unit =>"Wh"},
"sElectrDHWTotal" => {cmd2=>"0A091C", cmd3=>"0A091D", unit =>"kWh"},
"sElectrHCDay" => {cmd2=>"0A091E", cmd3=>"0A091F", unit =>"Wh"},
"sElectrHCTotal"

houseowner123

I can't say for sure but it seems like ElectrHCDay and HeatHCDay overcalculate the primary energy that used. Is the energy of the fan activity and controling somewhere in there? Anyway my meter reading (2-2,3 kWh/d) so far is always lower than HeatHCDay+HeatHCDay. Especially when I consider that 1 kWh alone is attributed to LWZ controling and stage 1 air (equals 40 W *24 hrs=960 W/day). What are your experiences?

Tom

immi

well tom

I would consider to compare your electricity meeter with
sBoostHCTotal +sBoostDHWTotal + sElectrDHWTotal + sElectrHCTotal.

just make a reading today and in 2 weeks.

immi

houseowner123

Hi immi,

I will do so and right down the numbers and wait a week or two and then report back.
The booster is never used and doesn't change, that's why I didn't include it in the equation.
Is there any way to get one decimal point after the comma from the sHistory readings?

Thanks,
Tom

immi

Zitat von: houseowner123 am 13 Mai 2014, 13:57:54
Is there any way to get one decimal point after the comma from the sHistory readings?
Not to my knolwdge.
immi

micomat

hey all,

i will add the descriptions to the wiki. but i will just copy and paste the official descriptions from the installation manual. i don't see any benefit in finding own words for the values.

best
markus

willybauss

... The parameter is <TL>. That's all the instruction says. But how do get an actual reading in the title? Can you please provide just one plain example out of a gplot log? I figure out the rest.
I'm going to provide you with my config file and plot files here in the forum soon, since I've been asked for such details more than once within last days. It might be a good idea to share our plot and/or dashboard solutions in order to give the others some hints for own improvements.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS