THZ / LWZ Tecalor Stiebel Eltron Heizung

Begonnen von Heiner, 02 Juni 2013, 11:39:13

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

willybauss

Weeks ago I wrote
Zitatwhat I do not understand at all is an obvious relation between heatSetTemp and inside humidity, see attachment. I observe such bumps in the heatSetTemp curve frequently.

Meanwhile I know the answer, which is pretty easy: As soon as I take the external display into my hand the measured humidity as well as the measured inside temp. is influenced by my body. The heating curve (roomSetTemp) reacts on the rising inside temp. That's all.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

houseowner123

That tiny little dent in the beginningbis a rise in inside temp? Why is the risE in humidity then so sharp? Must be a supersenisitiv sensor, whereas the inside temp sensor is quite the opposite. Thanks for solving that mystery.

micomat

hi immi,

as i can see there were two code chances recently. could you please provide change information?

thanks
markus
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

immi

Hi Markus
you notice everything:)

v0.099
- room-influence has been included in the simulation curve plot.
- Willi noticed an incosistency in the plot: to make it short:
in wintermode roomSetTemp (from  sHC1) is given from p01RoomTempDayHC1  and  p02RoomTempNightHC1   
in summermode roomSetTemp (from  sHC1) is given from  p01RoomTempDayHC1SummerMode and  p02RoomTempNightHC1SummerMode

The last 2 parameters are not documented in the manuals. Their behaviour has been confirmed empirically.
The same is valid for HC2.
It is very important to document it in the wiki.

immi

houseowner123

Hi immi,

thanks for the update. Since you uncovered more no more settings than present in the manual and given the stability of the program across different software version, wouldn't with the next update be the perfect opportunity to switch to version 1.0?

Also, who of FHEM THZ users owns a summer cassette?

I did my maintenance cleaning today and uses brush to clean of the ventilators which were pretty dirty after 3 years. I also cleaned out the muddy copper pan? Does anybody have an idea where this mud comes from?

back the ventilator: I noticed a dramatic drop in ventilator speed now: Input: 23-->15  and Output: 25-->17.  Could this be the result of too harsh cleaning efforts or is the speed lower with the summer cassette in place? Fan power is unchanged. Any experiences out there?

Thanks,
Tom

micomat

Tom, 0.099 will be followed by 0.100 ;)

immi, docu will be updated tomorrow.

markus
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

houseowner123

Why keep the 0.x? This is a stable release by my standards..but ok! ;)

immi

Hi Tom
thanks for the compliment.

immi

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 18 Mai 2014, 17:57:40
Hi Markus
you notice everything:)

v0.099
- room-influence has been included in the simulation curve plot.
- Willi noticed an incosistency in the plot: to make it short:
in wintermode roomSetTemp (from  sHC1) is given from p01RoomTempDayHC1  and  p02RoomTempNightHC1   
in summermode roomSetTemp (from  sHC1) is given from  p01RoomTempDayHC1SummerMode and  p02RoomTempNightHC1SummerMode

The last 2 parameters are not documented in the manuals. Their behaviour has been confirmed empirically.
The same is valid for HC2.
It is very important to document it in the wiki.

immi
Additionally I can say that these parameters cannot be changed by the THZ's user interface obviously. At least I coudn't find a way to change them. They are just visible in the ISTWERTE menu: in winter mode p01RoomTempDayHC1  is shown, in summer mode p01RoomTempDayHC1SummerMode  is shown there.
The only way to change them might be the set command of fhem.

This could get important in summer, when the question comes up which reference temperature for the inside temperature is being used by THZ's control to decide if passive cooling will be activated or not. I assume that p01RoomTempDayHC1SummerModep02RoomTempNightHC1SummerMode  is used, but that's just an assumption. T.b. confirmed experimentally in summer.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

micomat

by the Way... the mud is a mix of dust and condensed water  :o

houseowner123

Zitat von: immi am 15 Mai 2014, 17:31:51
Hi Tom
as written before
Leave window open (tilted) in the basement and
30 minutes drawing the air from the 2 bathrooms and kitchen: this cools down fast 70% of the house (exeption of the bedrooms).
30 minutes blowing the air to the bedrooms.

toggle from mode 1 to mode 2 every 30 min.
this means during the night you have 4hours  mode 1 and 4hours mode 2
The duty cycle could be optimized.

With mode 1 you cool down through the window tilted in the basement and get fresh air from the basement.
with mode 2 you mix up air in all room wich are not in the path.

immi

Since heat wave is coming our way, what is a good way to implement this? Would this work?

Define pass_cooling at *22:00:00 set Mythz p75passiveCooling 1,Mythz p75passiveCooling 2 on-for-timer 1800
Define pass_cooling at *08:00:00 set Mythz p75passiveCooling 0

Tom

willybauss

where can I get v0.099? I tried
update force
but without success; I'm still on v0.098 afterwards.

edit:
next morning it worked; I'm on 0.099 now

immi

Zitat von: houseowner123 am 19 Mai 2014, 00:03:26
Since heat wave is coming our way, what is a good way to implement this? Would this work?

Define pass_cooling at *22:00:00 set Mythz p75passiveCooling 1,Mythz p75passiveCooling 2 on-for-timer 1800
Define pass_cooling at *08:00:00 set Mythz p75passiveCooling 0

Hi Tom It will not work
1) onfortimer works only for on-off devices; of course many tricks are possible; this evening I will test something. you can try something like this with a duty-cycle of 1to5 and a period of 1h

define at_start_cooling1 at *21:00:00 define at_repeat_cooling1 at +*{7}01:00:00 set Mythz p75passiveCooling 1
define at_start_cooling2 at *21:50:00 define at_repeat_cooling2 at +*{6}01:00:00 set Mythz p75passiveCooling 2

2) If you read carefully the manual, you will see that you do not need "set Mythz p75passiveCooling 0"; the heatpump disables automagically the cooling mode when it is again hot or at 10AM.

immi

houseowner123

Thanks so much immi. I definitely will check it out. Tonight I will checked the calculated energy values against meter readings and provide real time power usage for different stages. A bit strange: Heat recovery is still measured even though I installed the bypass. Therefore, it seems sHeatRecovered values are not measured but somehow calculated.

Tom

willybauss

Zitat von: houseowner123 am 20 Mai 2014, 07:41:19
A bit strange: Heat recovery is still measured even though I installed the bypass. Therefore, it seems sHeatRecovered values are not measured but somehow calculated.
Of course. How should the THZ know about replacing the heat exchanger against the bypass?