THZ / LWZ Tecalor Stiebel Eltron Heizung

Begonnen von Heiner, 02 Juni 2013, 11:39:13

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Jakl

Hi,

I have a question regarding heating circles. I have a LWZ 303 i, what are the different heating circles for? HC1 for the floor heating? HC2??
That's a general question, I hope somebody can answer this. Do you have the same settings for the heating curve for HC1 and HC2??

Best regards,
Jakl

willybauss

I noticed that the passive cooling mode lasts longer than the max. 8 hours mentioned in the manual. I had one night with 12 hours, last night it was 13 hours. Looks like the starting point is indeed when outside temp is 3° lower than inside temp.

But for the end point there are obviously different rules.
Today it ended at 10:00 at

• inside temp  23°C
  • outside temp  13°C
Yesterday it ended at 08:12 at

• inside temp  23,6°C
  • outside temp  26,6°C
So I believe that endpoint criteria is

• (10:00 reached) OR (outside temp is 3° higher than inside temp)
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

willybauss

Zitat von: Jakl am 23 Mai 2014, 20:04:13
Hi,

I have a question regarding heating circles. I have a LWZ 303 i, what are the different heating circles for? HC1 for the floor heating? HC2??
That's a general question, I hope somebody can answer this. Do you have the same settings for the heating curve for HC1 and HC2??

Best regards,
Jakl
Depends on what the planner of your heating thought. You should know/ask him if you have one single HC, or two HCs. With a second circle you can drive two different heatSetTemps, e.g. if you have a house with two apartments (both families might need different temperature profiles based on their preferences), or a part of the house has radiators instead of underfloor heating (radiators need much higher temperatures). If you have two HCs the heating curves might be different, but not necessarily. Depends on details.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

immi

Zitat von: willybauss am 23 Mai 2014, 20:11:12
(10:00 reached)
Willi it is also written in the manual
"Passive cooling ends no later than at 10:00 h."

For your other question. I haven't found any other parameter. I am not really inspired.
immi

micomat

Zitat von: Jakl am 23 Mai 2014, 20:04:13
Hi,

Best regards,
Jakl

the 303 can use two circles. i have also a 303 with only HC1 active for the floor heating. the HC2 is displayed but not activated in the system.
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

willybauss

@immi:
since a few days I can no more see a heating curve (but the red dot is still visible). Is the curve deactivated in summer mode, or is it related to latest update, or what else could be the root cause?
Willy

immi

Zitat von: willybauss am 23 Mai 2014, 23:05:37
@immi:
since a few days I can no more see a heating curve (but the red dot is still visible). Is the curve deactivated in summer mode, or is it related to latest update, or what else could be the root cause?
Willy
no idea, I see it perfectly, please post sGlobal and sHC1.
immi

michaelk68

Hi,

when I assign the second display to HC1, humutidy is correct, but inside temp is still at -60 degree.

outsideTemp: 12.3 flowTemp: 26.7 returnTemp: 25 hotGasTemp: 30.2 dhwTemp: 44.5 flowTempHC2: 20.4 evaporatorTemp: 25.2 condenserTemp: 22.7 mixerOpen: 0 mixerClosed: 0 heatPipeValve: 0 diverterValve: 0 dhwPump: 0 heatingCircuitPump: 0 solarPump: 0 compressor: 0 boosterStage3: 0 boosterStage2: 0 boosterStage1: 0 highPressureSensor: 0 lowPressureSensor: 1 evaporatorIceMonitor: 0 signalAnode: 0 rvuRelease: 1 ovenFireplace: 0 STB: 0 outputVentilatorPower: 25 inputVentilatorPower: 27 mainVentilatorPower: 0 outputVentilatorSpeed: 22 inputVentilatorSpeed: 27 mainVentilatorSpeed: 0 outside_tempFiltered: 13.8 relHumidity: 35.7 dewPoint: 885 P_Nd: 8.85 P_Hd: 8.95 actualPower_Qc: 0 actualPower_Pel: 0 collectorTemp: -60 insideTemp: -60

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 23 Mai 2014, 23:40:10
no idea, I see it perfectly, please post sGlobal and sHC1.
immiere you ar
here you are
2014-05-24_10:13:36 Mythz sHC1: outsideTemp: 13 x08: -49.1 returnTemp: 22.2 integralHeat: 0 flowTemp: 24.4 heatSetTemp: 21.3 heatTemp: 22.8 seasonMode: summer integralSwitch: 100 opMode: setback roomSetTemp: 21
2014-05-24_10:16:56 Mythz sGlobal: outsideTemp: 13 flowTemp: 24.4 returnTemp: 22.2 hotGasTemp: 21.5 dhwTemp: 42.3 flowTempHC2: -60 evaporatorTemp: 20.8 condenserTemp: 23.1 mixerOpen: 0 mixerClosed: 0 heatPipeValve: 0 diverterValve: 0 dhwPump: 0 heatingCircuitPump: 0 solarPump: 0 compressor: 0 boosterStage3: 0 boosterStage2: 0 boosterStage1: 0 highPressureSensor: 0 lowPressureSensor: 1 evaporatorIceMonitor: 0 signalAnode: 0 rvuRelease: 1 ovenFireplace: 0 STB: 0 outputVentilatorPower: 34 inputVentilatorPower: 27 mainVentilatorPower: 0 outputVentilatorSpeed: 24 inputVentilatorSpeed: 28 mainVentilatorSpeed: 0 outside_tempFiltered: 13.1 relHumidity: 37.6 dewPoint: 957 P_Nd: 9.57 P_Hd: 9.43 actualPower_Qc: 0 actualPower_Pel: 0 collectorTemp: -60 insideTemp: 24.6

willybauss

Zitat von: michaelk68 am 24 Mai 2014, 10:01:09
Hi,

when I assign the second display to HC1, humutidy is correct, but inside temp is still at -60 degree.
So it's as I expected:

• sGlobal readings are comming from HC1 only
  • inside temperature of sGlobal is comming from external temperature sensor only  (but nevertheless the calculation of heating curve is done by using the value from the second display - might be confusing but is a fact)
=> To solve your issues completely you need to

• assign the second display to HC1 (=> thus also the influence of inside temperature on the heating curve will go into HC1's heating curve)
  • add an external sensor additionally; check the installation manual on how to do it and check houseowner123's contributions to this thread of approx. 1 ... 2 weeks ago. He installed this sensor recently.
Alternatively you can use an inside temperature measurement of a different hardware, e.g. Homematic etc. But in this case there's no (automatic) feedback to the THZ's control, thus no influence of inside temperature on the heating curve. Markus (micomat) suggested to work around this issue (here in this thread approx. 1 week ago) by setting THZ parameters based on such external measurements. But I'm not a friend of such proceedings due to reliability reasons: as soon as fhem stops working for any reason, your heatpump's parameters can be in an unexpected state, where the THZ is no more able to work correctly in a sensible way without this external influence.

immi

uploaded v0.100 (you can update this evening or tomorrow)
changelog

• fix for the Willy's heating curve
  • new parameters "p54MinPumpCycles"       "p55MaxPumpCycles"    "p56OutTempMaxPumpCycles" "p57OutTempMinPumpCycles" I wanted to change the parameters, and was too lazy to go downstair

immi

micomat

Zitat von: immi am 24 Mai 2014, 11:10:23
I wanted to change the parameters, and was too lazy to go downstair[/li][/list]
lol
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 24 Mai 2014, 11:10:23
fix for the Willy's heating curve
So the issue was related to inside temperature measurement and it's influence on the heating curve?

immi

Zitat von: willybauss am 24 Mai 2014, 22:42:51
So the issue was related to inside temperature measurement and it's influence on the heating curve?
bad modeling of your data. fitting is still not perfect,,, but improving.
Anyhow, the heating curve should only give an idea of what the heatpump does inside.
immi

willybauss

heating curve is visible again after update to 0.100. Red dot fits curve perfectly - at least with currently warm outside temps.