THZ / LWZ Tecalor Stiebel Eltron Heizung

Begonnen von Heiner, 02 Juni 2013, 11:39:13

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

belu

@ Willi

Risk; what happend when:

Heatpump runs without flow and no shutdown. >> Heatpump is reaching the max compressing and shutdown with error 8
All Booster runs without flow and no shutdown 10 KWh >> Safety temperature limiter reached max, hardware shutdown with error 2 and manual quit on the STB ( Sicherheitstemperatur Begrenzer )
Colling funktion THZ X04 under the dew point >> Danger can destroy building stock
Passivcooling without a window connect and a oven >> Danger no Shutdown, thick smoke and monoxid!!!! Dangerous to life!!!

I think the most critical function are passivcooling with a oven....

willybauss

Zitat von: belu am 01 Juni 2014, 10:11:51
Hello Willi,

This is only a heatpump with a boiler, the highest risk is the boiler compound with the booster. if the system doesnt works correkt there is now flow and the booster all on. the boiler can heat over 100 degree and explode. there is a hardware shutdown named STB ( Sicherheits Temperatur Begrenzer ) ( Safety tempreture limiter ). I think the risk with one user is ok...
If the risk of having a cold house and cold DHW in December is acceptable for you, you can go on raping your THZ control in any way you like.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

micomat

i agree with belu. fireplace and passivecooling is the highest risk. i can live in a cold house but i cannot survive in smoke and carbon monoxide.
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

houseowner123

@immi: Sorry, I was not around for testing. Love the speed changes. Works great for me!  8)

Belu is right at one point: If anyone in the family that is less experienced should use fronted to change settings, a predefined selection set is preferred. However, it SHALL NOT contain all setting option, like the op mode. Just use the safe and most common ones. If you want really want to select something like standby and emergency, then only at the LWZ/THZ display, or if you only want to use the dashboard, then have basic and (locked) expert settings.

belu

@all

I did not start a fundamental discussion here. I wanted to advance the development. I find just the intervention harmless in such investments. I have a lot to do with industrial plant and do it professionally. Which plugin is used here or not everyone can weigh yourself.
I protect my FHEM area and there have also just me access. If someone is using these plugins and actively writes in the heating he must know what he's doing.

My first endeavor is to first gathering all possible information as it also makes the ISG Web. Then, the write functions that I consider to intigrieren useful.

My current problem is that the parameters of my heating so only partially equal to the parameters of the 303/403 are. I've a THZ 304 ..
How can I or we insert the fehlenen parameter in the THZ module?

immi

Zitat von: belu am 02 Juni 2014, 15:31:58
My current problem is that the parameters of my heating so only partially equal to the parameters of the 303/403 are. I've a THZ 304 ..
How can I or we insert the fehlenen parameter in the THZ module?
Easy: tell me which missing parameter you are searching for and tell me the corresponding register, where it is stored in the heatpump and the corresponding format.
I will try to implement it in the THZ module.
immi

micomat

immi, may i remind you in the solar set temp also? =) that is a parameter i miss. manual tells me it's P83.

thanks,
markus
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

immi

v0.105 uploaded, tomorrow you can update.
changelog
- even faster setting and getting (setting from 1.3s of v0100 to <0.1s)
- 2x faster refresh at the beginning
- thz attributes can be changed without restarting, on the fly
- fix in the interval routine
- p83 added
- added suffix temp to the  names of parameters p04 p05 p06 p11....: e.g. p04DHWsetDay is now p04DHWsetDayTemp.......  pay attention if you automated the DHW in the frontend.

immi

micomat

yeeeehaw! :D
thanks a lot. update in wiki follows tomorrow.

belu

Zitat von: immi am 02 Juni 2014, 23:14:49
v0.105 uploaded, tomorrow you can update.
changelog
- even faster setting and getting (setting from 1.3s of v0100 to <0.1s)
- 2x faster refresh at the beginning
- thz attributes can be changed without restarting, on the fly
- fix in the interval routine
- p83 added
- added suffix temp to the  names of parameters p04 p05 p06 p11....: e.g. p04DHWsetDay is now p04DHWsetDayTemp.......  pay attention if you automated the DHW in the frontend.

immi

@immi great work,

I am also behind why the system increased which parameters such as means.
Unfortunately I only have the German manual. If someone comes to the English of the THZ 303 and 304 there? Did Google found nothing.
Immi, you do not mind if I look at myself again paramater accurate and something in the structure would alter it as it is in the user manual? would give more insight because it is equal to the structure menu.

Can you give me maybe explain how I come to the cmd2?

"p01RoomTempDayHC1" => {cmd2 => "0B0005", argmin => "13", argmax => "28"},

THX

micomat

belu, you can find the englisch manual on the stiebel eltron page. tecalor doesn't have one i think.

markus

immi

Zitat von: belu am 03 Juni 2014, 16:41:50
Can you give me maybe explain how I come to the cmd2?
"p01RoomTempDayHC1" => {cmd2 => "0B0005", argmin => "13", argmax => "28"},
German/eng I do not care
what I need is the register (cmd2) and the format (where the info is in the answer and how it is encoded)

You can get register and format in 3 ways
1) reverse eng. a working interface (software or hardware): man in the middle
2) log all registers, change only what you want manually, log all registers and see among all what has changed, what could be interesting.
3) ask  stiebeleltron for a complete documentation of all registers. The protocoll is now well-known.

immi

micomat

belu

Ok, i have registered as a professional on stiebel eltron. try the easy way to get the parameter...

i cant connect with a terminal programm to the usb port...

micomat

did you try to connect with different speeds? 115200/57600 are most common for USB. but there may some different speeds.

you need to connect with a special software like hterm which can send the needed information in a hex format to the heating. i don't think a standard terminal will ever get an answer from the THZ.