Markus is right
you have to send and receive hex

to read all regiseter, I wrote the debung function in thz line 1243
you can activate it with
get Mythz debug_read_raw_register_slow
and then play around

immi

willybauss

To see how the communication basically works you can have a look into the attached shell script. That was my starting point to THZ communication months ago. The important parts are the "sleep" rows. Sleep time must be between 10ms and 500ms (in my case), otherwise you won't get an answer from the heatpump.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

willybauss

Today it was too hot outside, so I decided to do some homework.
If you like to get informed in case of trouble you can use the following code as an axample.
define Mythz.alarm_failure notify Mythz { if (((split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sLast10errors","ERROR"))[1]) > ReadingsVal("Mythz","number_of_faults_old","ERROR")) { DebianMail('EMAILADDRESS@t-online.de','Tecalor Mythz Alarm - ERROR','Fehlermeldung: '. $EVENT);; fhem("setreading Mythz number_of_faults_old ". ((split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sLast10errors","ERROR"))[1]));; } }
attr Mythz.alarm_failure room Heizung

define Mythz.alarm_boosterDHW notify Mythz { if (((split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sHistory","ERROR"))[7]) > ReadingsVal("Mythz", "boosterDHW_old", "ERROR")) { DebianMail('EMAILADDRESS@t-online.de','Tecalor Mythz Alarm - boosterDHW','Zusatzheizung wurde fuer Warmwasser benutzt: '. $EVENT);; fhem("setreading Mythz boosterDHW_old ". ((split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sHistory","ERROR"))[7]));; } }
attr Mythz.alarm_boosterDHW room Heizung

define Mythz.alarm_boosterHeating notify Mythz { if (((split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sHistory","ERROR"))[9]) > ReadingsVal("Mythz", "boosterHeating_old", "ERROR")) { DebianMail('EMAILADDRESS@t-online.de','Tecalor Mythz Alarm - boosterHeating','Zusatzheizung wurde zum heizen benutzt: '. $EVENT);; fhem("setreading Mythz boosterHeating_old ". ((split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sHistory","ERROR"))[9]));; } }
attr Mythz.alarm_boosterHeating room Heizung

Since the values are saved in the ..._old readings you'll get just one email for any change of values. I decided to save the values in "dummy" readings instead of perl variables, to ensure that they're still available, even after reboot.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

belu

I have the phone today with some people from Stiebel Eltron order to get the parameter.
Did not get canceled, I should an email letter, this will then be reviewed and submitted to the Executive Board.
We enter halt into direct competition with the ISG Web.
So let's wait and see.
A direct access to the open source community does not form a heater manufacturers. I am thinking here of the market could be larger. Better at the end of heaters sold more than a few ISG Web.

houseowner123

Zitat von: belu am 10 Juni 2014, 13:43:11
I have the phone today with some people from Stiebel Eltron order to get the parameter...

Balu: For a better understanding: Can you post this in German? Thanks!

willybauss

@ immi:
I'm pretty sure to have found two bugs.

1st issue:
I tried to program a night time interval for programFan_Mo-So from 22:00 till 09:00. As mentioned in the THz manual I need to split it into two parts

• programFan_Mo-So_0   22:00--24:00
  • programFan_Mo-So_1   00:00--09:00
But the first part isn't possible using fhem, since argMax is set to "23:59" instead of "24:00".

Trying to use what's maximal possible

• programFan_Mo-So_0   22:00--23:59
ends up in a programmed time range of 22:00--23:45, since the THZ isn't capable of managing single minute ranges. So finally the range of 23:45 till 24:00 is programmed wrongly.

I'd like to know if there was really a need of setting argMax to "23:59" instead of "24:00", or if that's just a mistake? Currently I'm not at home, but tonight I can try to modify the code in order to check how it behaves using 24:00. I'll let you know the answer.

2nd issue:
My settings are

• p07FanStageDay    1
  • p08FanStageNight 3
No matter if I set (using fhem) the programmed time to 09:00--22:00 or to 22:00--09:00 (in two steps as mentioned above) the real fan speed always keeps same. So it looks like the same behavior, we already observed with the UnschedVent settings: they're set but not activated, when programming is being done with fhem instead of using the THZ display.

houseowner123

And I thought I was the only one. I believe I also found a bug: programFan_Mo-So_0  I have it set to end at 8 am but instead it turns off at 6 am every day.

Tom

willybauss

Zitat von: houseowner123 am 10 Juni 2014, 14:13:54
And I thought I was the only one. I believe I also found a bug: programFan_Mo-So_0  I have it set to end at 8 am but instead it turns off at 6 am every day.

Tom
Could you try to make same setting again, but using the THZ display instead of fhem? I assume that it will work then, as described above "... set but not activated, when programming is being done with fhem instead of using the THZ display".

houseowner123

belu

@houseowner123

Also hier mal etwas ausführlicher und auf deutsch,

Ich habe heute Vormittag mit Stiebel Eltron Telefoniert. Wurde 5 mal weitergeleitet bis mir da jemand qualitativ aussagen treffen konnte. Das war dann der Fachleiter für die Schulungen des ISG WEB. Mit ihm hatte ich dann ein ausführliches Gespräch.
Habe ihm dann erklärt das ich Teil einer Community bin die für die LWZ / THZ ein Modul auf Basis der GNU Public Privacy mit Linux entwickelt. Das wir die Anlage auslesen und teilweise auch steuern könnten.
Das der Code der 303 / 403 schon zu 90 % entschlüsselt ist. Nach einer Grundsatzdiskussion das es nicht illegal ist und das es mein Gerät ist und ich ihm es mit einem Auto verglichen habe das eine OSB Schnittstelle hat...
Naja nach etwas Aufklärung und Sinn des Projektes war er recht begeistert. Hab ihm erklärt das es auf dieser Basis kein anderer Heizungshersteller anbietet und das man sicherlich die ein oder andere Heizung an einen Technik Freak der ein Niedriegenergie Haus bauen möchte mehr verkaufen kann als die Konkurrenz.
Sein haken ist halt das sie sicherlich weniger ISG WEB verkaufen werden und das er das nicht entscheiden kann.
Leider ist der Entwickler der THZ / LWZ im Urlaub. Aber es müsste eh Grundsätzlich abgeklärt werden ob die Geschäftsleitung es möchte das die Parameter öffentlich genutzt werden. Ich meinte halt das es nur eine Arbeitserleichterung und mehr Sicherheit gibt wenn sie uns dabei helfen.
Es ist also eine WIN WIN Situation für beide.

Vielleicht hat ja jemand lust mit mir diese Mail zu verfassen. Es würde uns schon ziemlich helfen wenn seitens Stiebel Eltron die Schnittstelle geöffnet wird.

Achja ich hab mir gerade mit 5,86 Euro eine Sommerkassette gebaut...

LG

Belu

immi

Willy, I am just back from swimming. Life is hard... on holiday  ;D
I will look at your points in the next days.

Belu
nice job. I agree that it would be a win-win solution.
Be stubborn, keep on pushing.
immi

willybauss

Zitat von: belu am 10 Juni 2014, 15:32:02
Das der Code der 303 / 403 schon zu 90 % entschlüsselt ist. Nach einer Grundsatzdiskussion das es nicht illegal ist und das es mein Gerät ist und ich ihm es mit einem Auto verglichen habe das eine OSB Schnittstelle hat...
Naja nach etwas Aufklärung und Sinn des Projektes war er recht begeistert. Hab ihm erklärt das es auf dieser Basis kein anderer Heizungshersteller anbietet und das man sicherlich die ein oder andere Heizung an einen Technik Freak der ein Niedriegenergie Haus bauen möchte mehr verkaufen kann als die Konkurrenz.
Was er mit Sicherheit gedacht, aber natürlich nicht gesagt hat, ist, dass sie in Zukunft sehr genau hin sehen werden, wenn Jemand innerhalb der Garantiezeit mit einem "komisch" aussehenden Fehler daher kommt. Ich kann nur Jedem raten, den Begriff fhem aus dem Gedächtnis zu streichen und das Kabel zu entfernen, wenn ein Servicetechniker naht, zumindest solange die Garantiezeit noch nicht rum ist. Man kann z.B. den Kompressor plus Booster starten und manuell die Pumpe ausschalten, dann überhitzt das Teil ruck zuck. Und wenn Stiebel Eltron dann zur Vermeidung hoher Garantiekosten behauptet, deine selbst gestrickte Software sei schuld, dann wird es eng - unabhängig davon, ob das THZ-Modul von fhem das aktuell hergibt oder nicht.

Ein OSB-Auto - cool  ;) . Meins hat nicht mal USB ...

willybauss

Zitat von: belu am 10 Juni 2014, 15:32:02
Achja ich hab mir gerade mit 5,86 Euro eine Sommerkassette gebaut...
Dann solltest du halt tagsüber die Lüftung ganz ausschalten, sonst wirds ordentlich warm in der Bude - der Nachteil der Sommerkassette.

belu

Zitat von: willybauss am 10 Juni 2014, 16:06:03
Was er mit Sicherheit gedacht, aber natürlich nicht gesagt hat, ist, dass sie in Zukunft sehr genau hin sehen werden, wenn Jemand innerhalb der Garantiezeit mit einem "komisch" aussehenden Fehler daher kommt. Ich kann nur Jedem raten, den Begriff fhem aus dem Gedächtnis zu streichen und das Kabel zu entfernen, wenn ein Servicetechniker naht, zumindest solange die Garantiezeit noch nicht rum ist. Man kann z.B. den Kompressor plus Booster starten und manuell die Pumpe ausschalten, dann überhitzt das Teil ruck zuck. Und wenn Stiebel Eltron dann zur Vermeidung hoher Garantiekosten behauptet, deine selbst gestrickte Software sei schuld, dann wird es eng - unabhängig davon, ob das THZ-Modul von fhem das aktuell hergibt oder nicht.

Ein OSB-Auto - cool  ;) . Meins hat nicht mal USB ...

Nenn es wie du möchtest... EOBD OBDII OBD 2 Ist auch egal...  OBD

houseowner123

Zitat von: willybauss am 10 Juni 2014, 16:06:03
Was er mit Sicherheit gedacht, aber natürlich nicht gesagt hat, ist, dass sie in Zukunft sehr genau hin sehen werden, wenn Jemand innerhalb der Garantiezeit mit einem "komisch" aussehenden Fehler daher kommt. Ich kann nur Jedem raten, den Begriff fhem aus dem Gedächtnis zu streichen und das Kabel zu entfernen, wenn ein Servicetechniker naht, zumindest solange die Garantiezeit noch nicht rum ist.

While still under warranty, this should be a no brainer to pull the USB cable..
Thanks for pushing this with SE, balu. I am less optimistic, however. Their sales department will veto this because of ISG Web with its outragous price. Second their lawyers will not like it either because the software control in the wrong hands could mean trouble as willybaus described. Also, by opening the code to the public, you can also run into prorietary issues, like giving away secrets to the competition or have somebody in China copy your product 1:1. And that is a hard thing to argue. The only chance I see that they will give it away when the current THZ that can be controlled by the module is outdated.