THZ / LWZ Tecalor Stiebel Eltron Heizung

Begonnen von Heiner, 02 Juni 2013, 11:39:13

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

maximalz

That's clear, but in this case it's some basic understanding what and why.
For example, although I'm usin warm-water mode (don't know the english word) my floor heating circulation pump is switched on many times the day.
But thanks for the hint, I'll try haustechnikdialog.de.

Frank
THZ (403 SOL), OBIS (2x EDL21), SolarEdge (SE10k)

micomat

you could also try to call the stiebel eltron / tecalor support.
they are very helpful in my eyes :)
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

Biting

Hi,
is there a possibiltity to configure the energy consumption of the heating?
I want to detect the energy I currently have as overproduction by my PV system.  Assumed it is 500W I would like to allow the heating to use 500W to heat up the water. In case I do not have an overproduction of PV energy I want to stop the heating up to a defined Minimum. In case the Minimum water temperature is reached I would allow to use energy I have to buy to keep the Minimum.
Thank you
Biting

willybauss

haustechnikdialog.de is really a good choice - more qualified answers than e.g. bauexpertenforum.de, which seems to be an accumulation of sarcastic oriented faultfinders. But as in every forum even  haustechnikdialog.de isn't free of such...
If you have a specific question you can send me a PN. I have a bit of experience with some of the parameters and made good progress in reducing my heating costs during last winter seasons.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

willybauss

Zitat von: maximalz am 23 Juni 2014, 21:13:19
That's clear, but in this case it's some basic understanding what and why.
For example, although I'm usin warm-water mode (don't know the english word) my floor heating circulation pump is switched on many times the day.
But thanks for the hint, I'll try haustechnikdialog.de.

Frank
For this issue you should take care about

• p56OutTempMaxPumpCycles
  • p57OutTempMinPumpCycles
Both should be just a bit higher than

• p49SummerModeTemp
For more details about these parameters please have a look into the installation manual before asking more questions.

Values depend on isolation quality (Heizlast) of your house and some more parameters. My values (wooden house, big, southern oriented windows, Heizlast of approx. 6kW) are

• p49SummerModeTemp 11.5 °C
  • p56OutTempMaxPumpCycles 13 °C 12 °C
  • p57OutTempMinPumpCycles 12 °C 13 °C
As you can see in the attachment the pump is mainly switched off, just during a few night hours is goes to high frequency in order to check the stone floor temperature for possibly heating it up. You can even reduce the number of pump cycles by reducing

• p55MaxPumpCycles  (48 in my case)
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

willybauss

Zitat von: Biting am 23 Juni 2014, 23:03:13
Hi,
is there a possibiltity to configure the energy consumption of the heating?
I want to detect the energy I currently have as overproduction by my PV system.  Assumed it is 500W I would like to allow the heating to use 500W to heat up the water. In case I do not have an overproduction of PV energy I want to stop the heating up to a defined Minimum. In case the Minimum water temperature is reached I would allow to use energy I have to buy to keep the Minimum.
Thank you
Biting
You can of course modify the set values of DHW ("Brauchwasser"), in order to force heating or to avoid heating. You can do so e.g. based on programmed perl logic, based on whatever parameters you can imagine. To do so you need of course additionally a possibility to check your PV energy creation via fhem.
But you should have in mind that this bears the risk of getting totally lost, e.g. if your fhem server stops working for any reason, and short before it set the DHW value to e.g. "cold". You'll need to have a cold shower the next morning  ;)

And of course this can only work if you can use your PV energy for feeding the heatpump. In my case I have separate electricity meters for heating and household. Just one of them can be fed by the PV energy.

immi

Zitat von: willybauss am 23 Juni 2014, 23:14:02

Values depend on isolation quality (Heizlast) of your house and some more parameters. My values (wooden house, big, southern oriented windows, Heizlast of approx. 6kW) are

• p49SummerModeTemp 11.5 °C
  • p56OutTempMaxPumpCycles -- °C
  • p57OutTempMinPumpCycles --°
As you can see in the attachment the pump is mainly switched off, just during a few night hours is goes to high frequency in order to check the stone floor temperature for possibly heating it up. You can even reduce the number of pump cycles by reducing

HI Willy
why have you p56>p57?
In the manual, it is for me clear that p56<p57.... look at the ranges and the default values.
immi

willybauss

You're right, that's a bug. I'll exchange them. But I'll use the THZ display to do so, since I'm not confident in fhem to change values correctly. Do you have any update on this topic?
Looks like a bug in the 00_THZ module. In the display the values are correct, the fhem readings are reversed. Could you check please?

immi

Zitat von: willybauss am 24 Juni 2014, 08:10:47
You're right, that's a bug. I'll exchange them. But I'll use the THZ display to do so, since I'm not confident in fhem to change values correctly. Do you have any update on this topic?
Looks like a bug in the 00_THZ module. In the display the values are correct, the fhem readings are reversed. Could you check please?
please explain better:
1) do you agree that p56 should be lower than p57?
2) you expect that I exchanged the registers names in FHEM, Don´t you? I can only check tomorrow.

immi

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 24 Juni 2014, 09:12:16
1) do you agree that p56 should be lower than p57?
I agree. What I observed is:

fhem readings are:

• p56OutTempMaxPumpCycles 13 °C
  • p57OutTempMinPumpCycles 12 °
manual readings from THZ display show

• P56  12 °
  • P57  13 °
So the fhem readings are mixed up compared to real THZ settings.

Biting

Hi,
thanks for the info. Getting the actual energy overproduction is necessary, of course. In my case it will be allowed to connect the PV to the heating. Anyway just Setting the temperature does not completely fulfill my requirement. I want to use only the energy I have and not more. I do not know if the heating uses 1kw to increase the temperature for 1hour or 500w for 2 hours to get to a certain value. I just want to set "please heat up and only use 500W as Long as the Maximum temperature is reached". Therefor turning off the heating by Setting an already reached temperature is clear but turning it on to only set a Maximum energy consumption is my demand. The idea is to use every single watt of energy overproduction to heat up the water without buying energy.
Biting

willybauss

Zitat von: Biting am 24 Juni 2014, 18:47:38
... I just want to set "please heat up and only use 500W ...
That can't work using a heat pump. The compressor needs a defined amount of power which is approx. 1.5kW. So you can decide to use it or not, thus taking 1.5kW or nothing.

houseowner123

Willy is absolutely right in this. Only if your PV is able to provide a steady current that equals 1500 W, you could do this but setting this as a threshold, and then you you provide this energy to the compressor and do whatever you want. If you want to use subthreshold energy there is only the fan for air circulation. But even at the highest level this is less than 90 W and if it is really hot outside you want the air circulation off anyway. All you're left with is a battery buffer solution which in my mind will never make economically  any sense, unless a kWh cost you 50 cents.

The combination heat pump and PV as in the current settings are not made in heaven! ;)

immi

v 0.107 uploaded, tomorrow, you can update
p56 and p57 exchanged and fixed

willy please fix
« Antwort #739 am: 23 Juni 2014, 23:14:02 »
we do not want that someone copies the exchanged values

immi

willybauss

done

btw: did you have time to look into this issue?:
Zitat von: willybauss am 10 Juni 2014, 21:31:21
... we're changing values, yes. But with a different result than changing them via the panel. ...

@immi:
I meanwhile can confirm that my assumption regarding to the 2nd issue (see my posting of today 14:06:51) is right. Changing timing settings of fan programs is possible, the result of these changes is visible on the THZ display, BUT the changed settings are never activated. Fan speed doesn't change at all, no matter if I try to define a day or night mode using any one of the time definitions. The only way I found to activate the changed settings is, to open the setting in the THZ display and change it again. Just opening and confirming the existing settings doesn't work; it definitely needs to be changed again using the THZ display.

That's exactly the same behavior I already reported months ago for the pXXUnschedVentY settings and for party-time. I strongly believe it's the same for all DHW, HC1, HC2 and holiday timing settings.

Summarizing these results I have to say that approx. 130 set parameters are not in working condition.