THZ / LWZ Tecalor Stiebel Eltron Heizung

Begonnen von Heiner, 02 Juni 2013, 11:39:13

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

willybauss

I noticed a possibly dangerous default setting of THZ. As soon as you activate the vacation mode the THZ will operate in standby mode for the defined vacation duration, thus it will use the standby temperatures as expected values. BUT the default value of standby inside temp (P03) is 10°C. So if you plan for a vacation in winter time you might come back from vacation and notice that all your plants are dead, your cat found another place to live, etc.

I suggest you to change all P03 related settings to e.g. 18...20°C. These are at least

p03RoomTempStandbyHC1
p03RoomTempStandbyHC1SummerMode
p03RoomTempStandbyHC2
p03RoomTempStandbyHC2SummerMode

Currently it might or might not be useful to change the values via fhem. Reason can be found in my post directly above this one.

Via THZ display you might be unable to change the winter mode ones (1st and 3rd row) currently; you might need to bring THZ into winter mode first.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

immi

Zitat von: willybauss am 10 Juni 2014, 21:31:21
I meanwhile can confirm that my assumption regarding to the 2nd issue (see my posting of today 14:06:51) is right. Changing timing settings of fan programs is possible, the result of these changes is visible on the THZ display, BUT the changed settings are never activated. Fan speed doesn't change at all, no matter if I try to define a day or night mode using any one of the time definitions. The only way I found to activate the changed settings is, to open the setting in the THZ display and change it again. Just opening and confirming the existing settings doesn't work; it definitely needs to be changed again using the THZ display.
That's exactly the same behavior I already reported months ago for the pXXUnschedVentY settings and for party-time. I strongly believe it's the same for all DHW, HC1, HC2 and holiday timing settings.
Hi Willy
pXXUnschedVentY and the programschedule are completely different.

• Your activation hypothesis is not correct for holiday, which for me is working well from fhem.
  • Your activation hypothesis is not correct for program_sigleday, which for me is working well from fhem.
  • I did not test completely program_group_of_days, which is still not clear for me; my hypothesis was here.
    http://forum.fhem.de/index.php/topic,13132.msg176385.html#msg176385
immi

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 27 Juni 2014, 18:50:57

• Your activation hypothesis is not correct for holiday, which for me is working well from fhem.
Maybe; as I wrote: I didn't test it since the program_xxx topic was not yet clear/fixed

• Your activation hypothesis is not correct for program_sigleday, which for me is working well from fhem.
works on my side as well - as you wrote: just for single day settings

Can't confirm that it's not clear. The answer is here:
http://forum.fhem.de/index.php/topic,13132.msg176569.html#msg176569

Additional tests today confirmed this answer:

• changing groups of days via THZ display changes the related single day entries as well; thus the settings work - using the single day entries
  • changing groups of days via fhem does not change the related single day entries; thus the settings don't work, since the single day entries are still not set
Therefore the fix is quite easy: Changing values of a group_of_days setting via fhem has to be translated into additionally changing the related single day settings in the communication btw. fhem and THZ.

Example:
fhem user interface:

• set  programFan_Mo-Fr_0  to  08:00--20:00
has to be translated into fhem communication to THZ:

• set  programFan_Mo-Fr_0  to  08:00--20:00
  • set  programFan_Mo_0  to  08:00--20:00
  • set  programFan_Tu_0  to  08:00--20:00
  • set  programFan_We_0  to  08:00--20:00
  • set  programFan_Th_0  to  08:00--20:00
  • set  programFan_Fr_0  to  08:00--20:00
Based on the (already confirmed) "last entry wins" hypotheses there's no plausibility check needed at all.

So I'd like you to either change it in this way or alternatively remove the group_of_day settings completely from the user interface, since they're not working in current state.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

willybauss

again I observed lots of argMax =>  "23:59"

inside the code of thzversion 0.107, while I expected them to be replace by
argMax =>  "24:00"

already, see here (1st issue):
http://forum.fhem.de/index.php/topic,13132.msg175611.html#msg175611

currently trying to set an interval until 24:00 ends up in

ZitatArgument does not match the allowed inerval Min 00:00 ...... Max 23:59

immi

HI
I will see what can be done for grouping the days

for Min 00:00 ...... Max 23:59, there was a reason, I did it intentionally,   in an older version was 24:00, but I do not remember. ops  getting old
immi

willybauss

with Max 23:59 it's impossible to define a nightly range of e.g. 22:00--06:00. Is has to be split into 22:00--23:45 and 00:00--06:00, thus having an interrupt btw. 23:45 and 24:00.
THZ manual explicitely describes to set it as 22:00-24:00 plus 00:00-06:00 in order to get a complete range without interrupt.

immi

willy
i do not discuss if we need it or not.
I do not remember why I changed it.
I will put it back in the next release.
immi

immi

v0108
-major change in setting, taking care of group fo days.

immi

micomat

which Setting? :)
sorry i dont understand all of this massive textings.
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

willybauss

simply read second half of my

Antwort #752 am: 28 Juni 2014, 12:56:04

That should answer your question.

@immi:  thanks a lot  :)

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 29 Juni 2014, 13:51:06
v0108
-major change in setting, taking care of group fo days.

immi
1st testing shows that it works - thanks again

immi

Dear all
Markus is taking care of the wiki in an excellent way.
I am a little slower with the command ref.
http://fhem.de/commandref.html#THZ
Command-ref should provide a short summary of how to use the module (like man in unix).
Expecially to the newcomers, could you please suggest what are you missing? what should be deleted?
Just take the actual text (in german or in engl.) and post the differences
thanks
immi

micomat

Same to me. If you need any more information just let me know. Will update the Wiki with it.

Markus
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

willybauss

@ immi:
in ver 0.108 I do no more see "party-time" in the list of set parameters, but just in the get parameter list. Has this been done intentionally?

immi

yes
partytime has never worked. I cannot set the value.
partytime can be read; therefore it is a get-parameter untill someone tells me how to set it.

immi