THZ / LWZ Tecalor Stiebel Eltron Heizung

Begonnen von Heiner, 02 Juni 2013, 11:39:13

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

micomat

i thought i could see the hour-stats already...
but i will wait :)
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

immi

Hi Markus
I am still not sure of "statistics" behavior, but i find the module interesting.
It has lots of potential, expecially for the people who do not go in database direction.
It strongly depends on

1) how often you have an update of the parameter.
e.g. You probably read sGlobal every 5 minutes and  sBoostDHWTotal every 24h.

2) how often the parameter changes in the heatpump.
e.g. sBoostDHWTotal will change only when you take a shower;
e.g. SElectrDHWTotal will change only in winter when you take a bath.

of course an hourly statistics for SElectrDHWTotal makes no sense.
immi

micomat

thankt for that information. will keep an eye on it :)
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

houseowner123

@willy: room temp sensor is now in its final place. :) I used two unused wires from a 5-pol cable that ended in the kitchen/living room area. Sensor comes sideways out of a wall socket. Works fine. Looking forward to colder days to test the room influence parameter. With your stone walls you should have a greater temperature buffer once heating is off. If anyone else who reads this have an external room sensor in place or plans to have one, please speak up and share your experience.

@ immi: what does not work is the heat curve calculation in wl_hr. It does not take account the correction of the inside temp. Instead it takes the sGlobal value which is uncorrected. If possible for you, look for that paramter (room temp correction HC1) in the code somewhere? It is not a Pxx in the manual unfortunately. Alternatively, is it possible to inform the thz module about the room temp correction, such that the heat curve is correctly displayed/calculated?

Thanks,
Tom

willybauss

Zitat von: belu am 10 Juni 2014, 13:43:11
I have the phone today with some people from Stiebel Eltron order to get the parameter.
Did not get canceled, I should an email letter, this will then be reviewed and submitted to the Executive Board.
We enter halt into direct competition with the ISG Web.
So let's wait and see.
A direct access to the open source community does not form a heater manufacturers. I am thinking here of the market could be larger. Better at the end of heaters sold more than a few ISG Web.

Does anyone know about current state of this topic?
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

houseowner123

Belu has not contacted me about it. Looking at the IGS Web and how they market it...I find it unlikely that SE will be open to this idea.

Tom

willybauss

Zitat von: houseowner123 am 10 Juli 2014, 15:04:37
@willy: room temp sensor is now in its final place. :) I used two unused wires from a 5-pol cable that ended in the kitchen/living room area. Sensor comes sideways out of a wall socket. Works fine. Looking forward to colder days to test the room influence parameter. With your stone walls you should have a greater temperature buffer once heating is off. If anyone else who reads this have an external room sensor in place or plans to have one, please speak up and share your experience.
small misunderstanding: I don' have stone walls at all, but a wooden house ("Holzständerbauweise"). But what I have is a massive heated stone floor (Fußbodenheizung), having more than 30 tons of heating storage capacity. That's much more than the usual 600 liter water buffer.

Zitat von: houseowner123 am 10 Juli 2014, 15:04:37
@ immi: what does not work is the heat curve calculation in wl_hr. It does not take account the correction of the inside temp. Instead it takes the sGlobal value which is uncorrected. If possible for you, look for that paramter (room temp correction HC1) in the code somewhere? It is not a Pxx in the manual unfortunately. Alternatively, is it possible to inform the thz module about the room temp correction, such that the heat curve is correctly displayed/calculated?

Thanks,
Tom
In my case I don't have this issue, the red dot is always exactly on the heating curve. But my setup is a bit different: I have the inside temp sensor just for visualisation of the value (part of sGlobal). The inside temp value for heating curve calculation is inside the external display, which I have additionally (connected to THZ via CAN bus). And this display has it's own offset value entry, so I assume the value to be corrected before it's being sent to the THZ.

In my case the drawback is, that the offset calculation for the sGlobal value doesn't work any more. Therefore I have to correct it by

attr Mythz userReadings dhw_temp:sGlobal {((split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sGlobal",0))[9])}, Rel_humidity:sGlobal {((split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sGlobal",0))[67]) + 11.5}, flow_temp:sGlobal {((split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sGlobal",0))[3])}, return_temp:sGlobal {((split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sGlobal",0))[5])}, inside_temp:sGlobal {((split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sGlobal",0))[81]) - 0.6 }, outside_temp:sGlobal {((split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sGlobal",0))[1])}
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

belu

Hi there,

I have asked but so far no response. I think there is nothing more to come.

immi

belu,
do not stop asking,
do not work alone: more people, like Tom wanted to fight with you.

in parallel I would suggest we keep on working
which parameter are you missing?
maybe we find them out the old way.

immi

Heiner

Hi,

we have in the THZ the paramter for the Electrical Energy used yesterday for Heating and DWH.

But regarding the airfans ther is only a Parameter for the actual value, nothing for the consumption in total from the day before, correct?

Is it possible via the statistics module to define the yesterdays consumption? ( for main+input+output fan)

Thanks for ketting me know how to do it.
Heiner
--------------------------------
fhem auf Pi3+
CUL 868MHz, Signalduino 434MHz, HM-CFG-USB
HM, THZ, Kostal, Somfy, Conbee, Pytonbinding, FritzBox, FTUI, MQTT2

mvb

Hallo,

ich komm nicht weiter: Folgende Aufgabe:
Ziel: Raumlüftung soll aus sein, wenn Aussentemp > 22°C und wieder an, wenn < 20°C (z.B.)

Hardware: Fritzbox 7390 mit FHEM aus AVM-Labor,
FHEM: update am 24.7.14 durchgeführt
Stiebel Eltron LWZ 303 SOL, FW 4.19 über delock usb2serial - RS232 angebunden: Werte auslesen funktioniert perfekt. Plots anzeigen auch. Toll!!!

Code aus fhem.cfg: (um Lüftung zu steuern)
define AussenTemp dummy
setreading AussenTemp {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("LWZ","sGlobal",0))[1]}
define Lueftung THRESHOLD AussenTemp:2:22 |set LWZ p07FanStageDay 0|set LWZ p07FanStageDay 1|0
set Lueftung external

Fehlermeldung FHEM bei save config:
"Lueftung: no target_sensor defined"

Was mache ich falsch bzw. wie löse ich das Problem?

Danke

immi

Zitat von: Heiner am 26 Juli 2014, 16:44:15
Hi,
we have in the THZ the paramter for the Electrical Energy used yesterday for Heating and DWH.
But regarding the airfans ther is only a Parameter for the actual value, nothing for the consumption in total from the day before, correct?
Is it possible via the statistics module to define the yesterdays consumption? ( for main+input+output fan)
Thanks for ketting me know how to do it.

HI Heiner
we have no value of main+input+output fan consumption.
We have rotation speed and something linked to the given power.
immi

immi

Zitat von: mvb am 26 Juli 2014, 18:43:56
Hallo,
ich komm nicht weiter: Folgende Aufgabe:
Ziel: Raumlüftung soll aus sein, wenn Aussentemp > 22°C und wieder an, wenn < 20°C (z.B.)

Hardware: Fritzbox 7390 mit FHEM aus AVM-Labor,
FHEM: update am 24.7.14 durchgeführt
Stiebel Eltron LWZ 303 SOL, FW 4.19 über delock usb2serial - RS232 angebunden: Werte auslesen funktioniert perfekt. Plots anzeigen auch. Toll!!!

Code aus fhem.cfg: (um Lüftung zu steuern)
define AussenTemp dummy
setreading AussenTemp {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("LWZ","sGlobal",0))[1]}
define Lueftung THRESHOLD AussenTemp:2:22 |set LWZ p07FanStageDay 0|set LWZ p07FanStageDay 1|0
set Lueftung external

Fehlermeldung FHEM bei save config:
"Lueftung: no target_sensor defined"
Was mache ich falsch bzw. wie löse ich das Problem?
Danke

Hi mvb
happy that you got fhem working.
one question is "set LWZ p07FanStageDay 0" working for you?

I am not really familiar with THRESHOLD.
I would write something like this (not tested) without the dummy device.

attr LWZ userReadings AussenTemp:sGlobal {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sGlobal",0))[1]}, VorlaufTemp:sGlobal {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sGlobal",0))[3]}, RuecklaufTemp:sGlobal {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sGlobal",0))[5]}, WWTemp:sGlobal {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("Mythz","sGlobal",0))[9]}

define Lueftung THRESHOLD LWZ:AussenTemp:2:22 |set LWZ p07FanStageDay 0|set LWZ p07FanStageDay 1|0

immi

mvb

Hi immi,

thanks for your answer. Now I tested:

attr LWZ userReadings AussenTemp {(split ' ',ReadingsVal("LWZ","sGlobal",0))[1]}
define Lueftung THRESHOLD LWZ:AussenTemp:2:22 |set LWZ p07FanStageDay 0|set LWZ p07FanStageDay 1|0
attr Lueftung number_format %.1f
attr Lueftung state_format _m _dv

And it is working! Great!
You excuse me that I left the other temperature readings as they are hopefully not needed for this control task.
The problem was the "set Lueftung external". Once deleted it worked. But then I don't understand the Commandref for THRESHOLD: "Set: .... Set the desired value. If no desired value is set, the module is not active. "

What I dislike now is that AussenTemp is updated every second. I was looking for a solution with less "RS232-traffic".

"set LWZ p07FanStageDay 0" is obviously working as I copied the THZ-code example for the manual setting of the ventilation level into my fhem.cfg, tested it and checked the setting directly at the LWZ.

Thanks, Bye, Martin

immi

right Martin
I just tested it. "External" makes only sense if you want to use a variable (or a reading) for storing the desired temperature.
For you it is fixed, therefore it makes no sense.

I think I will also use this vent control but maybe with desired temp at 28°C, not 22
It could also be interesting in winter during the night to stop the vent if temperature is below -10°C.

I think you can skip the following in your definition, I get it automagically
attr Lueftung number_format %.1f
attr Lueftung state_format _m _dv

immi