THZ / LWZ Tecalor Stiebel Eltron Heizung

Begonnen von Heiner, 02 Juni 2013, 11:39:13

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

immi

godmorgon
happy that you joined the group.
I think, I am not sure, that sHeatRecovered is for the ventilation. You can test it is you disable ventilation for one day, it should not change much.

if you have no boost (very normal with this wheather), the cop should be sHeatHCDay/sElectrHCDay = 38858 /10313 = circa 3.7

p.s. the cop makes not so much sense if you have sunncollectors.

immi

willybauss

Did you check the installation manual for these questions? As far as I remember there is a chapter describing such details.
edit:
I've been wrong. There's no such chapter in the manual.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

godmorgon

I gave it another thought and came to the conclusion that sHeatRecoveredDay is what its name says - heat amount recovered from the ventilation. It is a kind of energy loss prevention/compensation due to ventilation - if there is no ventilation then there is no associated loss. So sHeatRecoveredDay cannot be an additional gain. And therefore, it is neither part of sHeatHCDay nor it should be added to it. So the heat pump COP should not be influenced by this value. Only the overall performance of the house as a system benefits from this recovered energy.

willybauss

I do not fully agree when you say "if there is no ventilation then there is no associated loss". If there's no forced, THZ based ventilation the user has to replace it by manual ventilation, means opening the windows frequently. So the value of  sHeatRecoveredDay shows the amount of avoided energy loss of manual ventilation. This indeed has nothing to do with COP, but anyway it is a benefit coming from the THZ based system, which otherwise couldn't be reached.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

houseowner123

I think the truth is inbetween. I think the energy from sHeatRecovery is produced by the energy of the ventilation. I posted earlier the energy the different steps require, at least for my ventilation settings. So one could take these into account and assume that this energy is actually "produced". ONow the counter argument:  If I increase the ventilation from level 1 to level 3 more air is turned over per time unit. Therefore sHeatRecovery will increase but this is a wrong assumption and can only be compared to ventilation status without HeatRecovery. Has anybody tested this realtionship between ventilation levels and sHeatReoveryDay?

godmorgon

@willybass
I did not refer to an absolute lack of ventilation. So we mean the same.

@houseowner123
I have the impression that heat recovery is done with a simple heat exchanger. Because the diagrams show a continuous increase of the recovered energy which is fully unrelated to the heat pump timing. If this is true the value of sHeatRecovery is probably estimated from the exchanged air volume and the temperature differerence.

immi

Zitat von: godmorgon am 18 November 2014, 21:30:11
If this is true the value of sHeatRecovery is probably estimated from the exchanged air volume and the temperature differerence.

Also my expectation.
immi

godmorgon

The THZ display provides the current HC pressure. Though, the manual does not show parameter name/number for it. Is there a way to read the HC pressure value via the maintenance interface ot CAN bus?

immi

If you mean P_nd and P_hd , they are already in sGlobal.
immi

godmorgon

Nope, I mean the hydraulic pressure in the heating circuit. It is the second last value in the list with "actual values" - "PRESSURE HTG CIRC".

immi

Zitat von: godmorgon am 19 November 2014, 22:10:32
Nope, I mean the hydraulic pressure in the heating circuit. It is the second last value in the list with "actual values" - "PRESSURE HTG CIRC".
sorry
I have no idea where to find it ( the register, the position in the register) and how it is encoded.
Do you have a clue?
immi

godmorgon

ZitatDo you have a clue?
I have not started hacking yet.

FYI: Today Stiebel technicians performed commissioning of my heat pump. They told me that the software version shown in the display (5.39) is the software version of the display module and NOT of the main board. The current SW version of a THZ 404 SOL is 3.15 (dated May 14, 2014).

Gassi

Immi
Can you send the Parameter P29 into the THZ?
Because the THZ has a bug. I have set the parameter P29=4.
When I now change P29 parameter to 2 and make a restart.
After Reboot the parameter P29 = 4.

immi

Zitat von: Gassi am 22 November 2014, 00:14:58
Immi
Can you send the Parameter P29 into the THZ?
Hi GAssi
I think it should be possible.
v0.111 --> P21,22,23,24,25,29 added and uploaded
please test tomorrow

Hi godmorgon
so you see any improvements/change after the upgrade from Stiebel

immi

godmorgon

I have not noticed any changes because I currently do not test anything. If there is a list of known bugs/issues?

There is a typo in 00_THZ.pm - the entry "interval_sBoostDHWTotal" is present twice (lines 342 and 343 in ver 0.111). I guess the second entry should read "interval_sBoostHCTotal".