THZ / LWZ Tecalor Stiebel Eltron Heizung

Begonnen von Heiner, 02 Juni 2013, 11:39:13

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

immi

Zitat von: willybauss am 25 November 2014, 14:06:41
@ immi:
on which platform does your fhem work? Didn't you use a Raspi too? In that case I wonder why you do not (yet?) see the issue.
please read « Antwort #941 am: Heute um 10:51:12 »

houseowner123

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 25 November 2014, 14:20:44
please read « Antwort #941 am: Heute um 10:51:12 »
I already did so. After having read again I need to repeat the question - for you in more precise manner:

does your fhem run on NAS or on fritzbox - assuming that MACOS can be sorted out. There are indeed users having in installed on e.g. synology diskstation. Therefore  « Antwort #941 am: Heute um 10:51:12 » is not self explanatory.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

immi

Hi Willy
My FHEM runs normally on QNAP with a ser2net in cascade to a usb2serial converter.
I also tested yesterday v0111 on my macos with ser2net in cascade to a usb2serial converter.
I also tested yesterday  v0111 on my fritzbox without ser2net (direct usb2serial converter).
immi

michaelk68

Hi immi,

line 391 in devio.pm is empty, is it correct? I deleted it and restarted fhem, but without success.

Michael

immi

Zitat von: michaelk68 am 25 November 2014, 18:15:44
Hi immi,

line 391 in devio.pm is empty, is it correct? I deleted it and restarted fhem, but without success.

Hi Michael
line 391 is not empty in the last version of  devio.pm, look here
https://github.com/mhop/fhem-mirror/blob/master/fhem/FHEM/DevIo.pm
immi

immi

I think I can simulate the issue with the command:

setreading Mythz state disconnected

the fhem remain locked also after restart

I can fix it with

setreading Mythz state opened

I do not know where it is coming.
I have to simulate it because my connecction is always stable, never disconnected

have a try
immi

houseowner123

immi: In my eyes you're a genius! :D Big thank you! Mythz back in full gear! :)

willybauss

sounds perfect. Nevertheless I took the chance to do as immi suggested, hoping that we can find the root cause instead of just fixing the issue without knowing where it came from.

After having commented out row 391 from DevIo.pm  fhem reports "Mythz opened" and indeed it works  :) .

I'll send the fhem log file as well as Mythz log file (verbose level 5) to immi by email, since I don't have time to check if there is any contents which I don't want to show to the rest of the world.

edit:
row 391 looked like (before I commented it out):  "setReadingsVal($hash, "state", "disconnected", TimeNow());"
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

immi

Untill I find a patch (week-end),
1) keep the fhem updated
2) repeat the command setreading Mythz state opened every hour with at
define cerotto at +*00:59:00 setreading Mythz state opened

immi

willybauss

I still wonder why rolling back to the state before last update didn't solve the issue. DevIo.pm had been part of the backup in ...\restoreDir\... folder. Since nothing solved the issue I finally rolled back all the files including  DevIo.pm. But that didn't solve it either.

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 25 November 2014, 21:55:11
Untill I find a patch (week-end),
1) keep the fhem updated
2) repeat the command setreading Mythz state opened every hour with at
define cerotto at +*00:59:00 setreading Mythz state opened

immi
It looks like there's another alternative: since Mythz works again meanwhile (thanks again to immi!) I copied the old version of DevIo.pm from backup to the active .../FHEM directory. It doesn't contain the    ...setReadingsVal($hash, "state", "disconnected", ... code at all.
As long as I don't force further updates I expect it to work.

michaelk68

Hi immi,

I need to run:

setreading Mythz state opened

only once. It's running since yesterday night without problems!

Thx
Michael

godmorgon

I tried to establish a separate communication channel with the THZ according to the protocol "specification". But something goes wrong. On receiving 0x02 the THZ replies with 0x10. Any other requests (e.g. from the original heatpump monitor homepage) remain unanswered - no reply at all. Only if I send 0x02 0x10 0x03 the THZ replies with 0x10 0x02. But after acknowledging it with 0x10 there is no additional data provided. The serial port setup is as used by 00_THZ.pm (115200 bps, 8N1). Any ideas?

EDIT
I do not quite understand how it is possible that the original code by Robert uses link speed of 57600 and the fhem implementation runs at 115200. Is it related to newer firmware versions?

immi

godmorgon
Where do you have a protocol "specification"?
I do not fully understand your question: do you want to hack the device? 
Edit or use the sub THZ_debugread($); I used it to test ranges of registers and save the answer in a files;
You can call it with "get Mythz debug_read_raw_register_slow"
It is selfexplaining.

If you want to start from 0, here you have an example

get Mythz sHistory --> register 09

FHEM               <->      LWZ304
02                    ->                                # I  want to speak
                       <-          10                  # ok I hear you
01000A091003        ->                                # tell me about register 09 please
                     <-          10                  # ok I understood what you want
------delay depending on the firmware -----
                     <-          02                  # I want to speak
10                  ->                               # ok I hear you
                     <-    0100D9090554000003A5000100CD1003       
10                 ->                                # thanks I understood

explanation of  the answer
0100              D9    09               0554000003A5000100CD       1003
readheader     crc    register        data                                      footer

It is oversimplified. The protocol in some cases is much more interesting :)
immi