THZ / LWZ Tecalor Stiebel Eltron Heizung

Begonnen von Heiner, 02 Juni 2013, 11:39:13

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

willybauss

Zitat von: godmorgon am 26 November 2014, 19:25:24
I tried to establish a separate communication channel with the THZ according to the protocol "specification". But something goes wrong. On receiving 0x02 the THZ replies with 0x10. Any other requests (e.g. from the original heatpump monitor homepage) remain unanswered - no reply at all. Only if I send 0x02 0x10 0x03 the THZ replies with 0x10 0x02. But after acknowledging it with 0x10 there is no additional data provided. The serial port setup is as used by 00_THZ.pm (115200 bps, 8N1). Any ideas?

EDIT
I do not quite understand how it is possible that the original code by Robert uses link speed of 57600 and the fhem implementation runs at 115200. Is it related to newer firmware versions?
Some firmware versions use 57600, others 115200.

What the heatpump monitor page doesn't say: there's a timing window on 10ms ... 500ms. Within this time frame after having received the answer from THZ you have to send the next command, otherwise it will be rejected.

If you really want to play on this low level I'll add a shell script for RaspberryPi, which was my own starting point for communication to THZ. Just open a terminal window, e.g. using Putty, copy the script to anywhere on RasPi and execute it. You should find result data in the log file, which is defined in the script. And initially you may need to adjust the script a bit, e.g. baud rate. The result data is in hex of course, as mentioned by Robert Penz on his heatpumpMonitor page.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

godmorgon

I just wanted to try an alternative implementation. I already figured out that the timing is very important.

The protocol "specification" I referred to is the fhem code and Robert's findings. This is why I used quotes. ;-)

There is an interesting overview of CAN bus codes here. Some of the codes are identical to the RS232/USB some of them aren't.

houseowner123

Mythz was disconnected at the change from night to day settings. Had to perform setreading Mythz state opened for it to record again.
I like the new hystereses settings. Nothing I would change very often but play with it. Is it possible to get a decimal number for this? My hysteresis 1 setting is: 2.8 but it is displayed as 3
I also increased the asymmetry from 2 to 3 in the hope that when it gets really cold the LWZ would start early enough to heat to avoid the use of the booster. Thanks again immi for unlocking this for us!

immi

Zitat von: houseowner123 am 27 November 2014, 01:03:37
Mythz was disconnected at the change from night to day settings. Had to perform setreading Mythz state opened for it to record again.
I like the new hystereses settings. Nothing I would change very often but play with it. Is it possible to get a decimal number for this? My hysteresis 1 setting is: 2.8 but it is displayed as 3
I also increased the asymmetry from 2 to 3 in the hope that when it gets really cold the LWZ would start early enough to heat to avoid the use of the booster. Thanks again immi for unlocking this for us!

Yeaterday night, I couldn´t sleep... getting old or to much stress from work.
I wrote a fix for the devio.pm issue... I will upload this night

immi

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 27 November 2014, 11:52:53
Yeaterday night, I couldn´t sleep... getting old or to much stress from work.
I wrote a fix for the devio.pm issue... I will upload this night

immi
Sounds like you meanwhile understand the root cause. Up to now I expected it to be an issue to be fixed in devio.pm. Or is it an expected behavior of devio.pm which you didn't know up to now, and therefore it hadn't been covered in 00_THZ.pm?

Willy
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

willybauss

My hysteresis 1 setting is: 2.8 but it is displayed as 3
I formatted some values for silimar reasons:
attr rg_thz valueFormat { inside_temp => '%0.1f °C', outside_temp => '%0.1f °C', Rel_humidity => '%0.1f %%', flow_temp => '%0.1f °C', return_temp => '%0.1f °C', dhw_temp => '%0.1f °C' }

Might work similarly in your case.

immi

Zitat von: willybauss am 27 November 2014, 12:33:14
Sounds like you meanwhile understand the root cause. Up to now I expected it to be an issue to be fixed in devio.pm. Or is it an expected behavior of devio.pm which you didn't know up to now, and therefore it hadn't been covered in 00_THZ.pm?
Willy
Expected behaviour... you can expect something only if the the depending modules are well documented...:)
I think I understand the issue which (very likely) is connected with the devio.pm.
But I am not 100% sure because I am only simulating it.
When you test the new version (if I decide to upload it this night) we will see.
immi

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 27 November 2014, 13:03:23
Expected behaviour... you can expect something only if the the depending modules are well documented... :)
that's right of course. In case of being caused by devio.pm the issue could also affect other modules. But since I have a pretty small configuration I didn't hear anything about such problems.

immi

Nothing I would change very often but play with it. Is it possible to get a decimal number for this? My hysteresis 1 setting is: 2.8 but it is displayed as 3....
v 0112 uploaded tomorrow you can upgrade
00_THZ.pm: bugfix for error caused by DevIo.pm 6980 status disconnected msg223569

I do not see your problem
I can change p21Hist1 also to 3.4 K and I visualize it correctly

-werbung-
one more thing non related to thz, justme1968 updated SVG.
http://forum.fhem.de/index.php?action=pm#msg30057
http://forum.fhem.de/index.php/topic,29233.msg223435.html#msg223435
I really like the flexibility e.g. I like the spiderchart.
immi

houseowner123

Thanks immi and willy. All it needed was a restart and the decimal number appeared in the hysteresis. Need to be more patient. ;)

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 27 November 2014, 20:02:00
-werbung-
one more thing non related to thz, justme1968 updated SVG.
http://forum.fhem.de/index.php?action=pm#msg30057
I really like the flexibility e.g. I like the spiderchart.
immi
Sorry, don't understand. The link shows me my personal impartation folder - but no new entries there  :-\ .

immi

willybauss

looks indeed interresting; not as a replacement for existing plots, but may be useful for different kind of plots I never thought about up to now  :)

micomat

hey guys,

sorry being absent in the last time... unfortunately there is absolutely no time for play'n round with fhem right now =(
i'm reading the discussion with greath delight to see what's growin out of the module :)

i'm trying to add all the news and updates within the, hopefully, stressless time around christmas.
if somebody wants to write an update for the wiki, just send it to me

markus
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

willybauss

does anyone of you have trouble with sending emails out of fhem linux after last weekend's issue? for me the Debian sendEmail feature doesn't work anymore, even if started in terminal outside fhem. After having done lots of updates and installed possibly missing related packages the failure meanwhile ends up in
Nov 30 23:12:57 raspberrypi sendEmail[10901]: ERROR => TLS setup failed: SSL Version SSLv2 not supported error:00000000:lib(0):func(0):reason(0)

The command itself looks like
sendEmail -f '[SENDER]@t-online.de' -t '[ADDRESSEE]@t-online.de' -u 'Testsubject' -m 'Testtext' -s 'securesmtp.t-online.de' -xu '[LOGIN]@t-online.de' -xp '[PASSWORD]' -o tls=auto -vv

edit:
issue fixed by http://forum.fhem.de/index.php/topic,28612.msg223493.html#msg223493