THZ / LWZ Tecalor Stiebel Eltron Heizung

Begonnen von Heiner, 02 Juni 2013, 11:39:13

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

willybauss

Zitat von: firebal301 am 21 Dezember 2014, 10:45:07
Hi

when you talk about errors, i missed an errorcode for the air filter. there is an icon on the display to change the filter, but FHEM (THZ) didn't tell me something about this issue.

It would be great to trigger to this event with a push notification :-)

Has anyone an idea???

THX

Kai
This icon shows up sometimes, sometimes not. The THZ simply checks for the needed RPM's of the fans when it powers up (e.g. after having changed the filters); later on the icon shows up as soon as the RPM values increased by a specific percentage. So if you had to switch off your THZ for any other reason beside filter change, the initial value is lost. Therefore I do not rely on this icon any more. I simply have a reminder in my smartphone to change/clean the filters every 3 months. Additionally I have small filters in the rooms at the airflow outlets. These filters are black, the frame is white. As soon as the filters turn to light grey I know that there's a lot of dirt on them.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

willybauss

btw: owners of the SOL version might need to take care about an additional filter:
if the fresh air for the ventilation enters your THZ via the separate tube at the THZ's back side (the mostly used, cheaper solution is getting the fresh air together with the air for the compressor through the big oval air input on back top side of the THZ) you have to face the fact, that there's an additional heat exchanger directly after the pipe's connection to the THZ's air inlet. This heat exchanger is intended to warm up the fresh air in order to prevent glaciation of the "Kreuz-Gegenstrom-Wärmeaustauscher". And in older models of the THZ...SOL version there's no filter before that heat exchanger. Even the installation manual (2009-version) doesn't mention this fact. The 2014 version of the installation manual describes clearly (chapter 14.2) , that there is an additional filter behind the "Kreuz-Gegenstrom-Wärmeaustauscher" for that reason, see attached screen shot from the manual.

In my THZ I can see that not just the 2009's manual, but even the whole 2009's heatpump itself is missing this filter. The attached picture shows you a look at the input side of this heat exchanger when I removed the pipe for the first time, approx. 1 1/2 years after start using the THZ. My solution was, to add another filter at the other end of this pipe (where the fresh air enters the pipe outside of the house).

edit:
Meanwhile I noticed that the 2014 version of the installation manual now requests an external filter box in the imput pipe, see screenshot_2.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

immi

Zitat von: willybauss am 21 Dezember 2014, 11:05:08
This icon shows up sometimes, sometimes not. The THZ simply checks for the needed RPM's of the fans when it powers up (e.g. after having changed the filters); later on the icon shows up as soon as the RPM values increased by a specific percentage. So if you had to switch off your THZ for any other reason beside filter change, the initial value is lost. Therefore I do not rely on this icon any more. I simply have a reminder in my smartphone to change/clean the filters every 3 months. Additionally I have small filters in the rooms at the airflow outlets. These filters are black, the frame is white. As soon as the filters turn to light grey I know that there's a lot of dirt on them.
Hi Kay
I agree with Willy, do not use the filter change warning, which is unereliable.
You can build up a reminder every 1/2 year, or monitor VentilatorPower/VentilatorSpeed of sGlobal.
immi

houseowner123

Question: How can one put in "like in the Dashboard" a button that is pushed and from there a counter is counting backwards 6 months and then presents a message "chang filter" until this button is pushed again? I agree with immi that the LWZ counter is totally flawed and FHEM would be more reliable in that sense. Does anyone an idea how to implement that codewise, a 182 day counter?

@willy: A month ago I change the room influence setting to 80:20 and I see remarkable improvements when there are sudden temperature changes. The heating is totally off now when the fireplace is on until noon the next day. Energy consumption is a lot better for me than on 50:50 setting. What is your experience?

immi

Zitat von: houseowner123 am 21 Dezember 2014, 19:59:57
Question: How can one put in "like in the Dashboard" a button that is pushed and from there a counter is counting backwards 6 months and then presents a message "chang filter" until this button is pushed again? I agree with immi that the LWZ counter is totally flawed and FHEM would be more reliable in that sense. Does anyone an idea how to implement that codewise, a 182 day counter?
I use google calendar, which I connected to the fhem with the calendar module.
I am not a great frontend guy, I would suggest  that you post the question in the frontend or automatization (depending on how you formulate the question) as stad-alone-3d.
immi

godmorgon

Hi there,

Is there a description for the various values in sGlobal (e.g. rvuRelease, mixerOpen, mixerClosed, signalAnode, STB)? I would like to understand how those names were created and what is their physical meaning.

Cheers!

immi

Zitat von: peter456 am 20 Dezember 2014, 20:52:37
Hier weitere Daten:
get Mythz p01RoomTempDayHC1  => 380B0852033E7F01033E034D7F01 °C
get Mythz p07FanStageDay => 6A0A010046000000A00078
get Mythz Popmode => 6A0A010046000000A00078

Im Speicher der Wärmepumpe ist aktuell 1 Fehler gespeichert: Fehlernummer 23, Uhrzeit Fehler 18:39, Datum Fehler 802.

Peter
you should really do not try to write back (set) to the heatpump.
the answer you posted shows the register are really different.
I am considering to disable write back for old firmwares.
immi

immi

Zitat von: godmorgon am 21 Dezember 2014, 22:18:01

Is there a description for the various values in sGlobal (e.g. rvuRelease, mixerOpen, mixerClosed, signalAnode, STB)? I would like to understand how those names were created and what is their physical meaning.
Hi godmorgon
bad news for you: you have bought a heatpump with non documented protocols. You can ask SE or Tecalor to provide you documentation on the registers stored in the heatpump.
We tried in the last 70 pages to understand. When we find something relevant Marcus  documents it  in the wiki.
immi

peter456

Zitat von: immi am 22 Dezember 2014, 00:27:44
Peter
you should really do not try to write back (set) to the heatpump.
the answer you posted shows the register are really different.
I am considering to disable write back for old firmwares.
immi

Alles klar immi.
Es ist eine gute Idee das Schreiben zu alten Wärmepumpen zu deaktivieren.
Ich habe das zwar bis jetzt auch nicht versucht, aber man könnte vielleicht irgendwann aus versehen sowas auslösen.
Mir ist wichtig dass das Gerät zuverlässig die Daten aufzeichnet.
Wie stabil ist die Kommunikation bei neueren Wärmepumpen?
Habt Ihr unterbrechungen in der Kommunikation oder Aufzeichnung?
Bei mir sieht es nach 2 Tagen nocht gut aus.  :)
Macht es vielleicht Sinn, den FHEM-Server z.B. Nachts um 0Uhr immer neu zu sparten (restart)?

Gruß
Peter

godmorgon

Zitat von: immi am 22 Dezember 2014, 00:42:16
We tried in the last 70 pages to understand. When we find something relevant Marcus  documents it  in the wiki.
I have read the last 70 pages. I fully understand that the available data is a result of reverse engineering. Somebody gave names to the variables. Some things are obvious. The others aren't. Therefore, I asked for an explanation how you guys came up with the names you are using and how they are related to the parts and processes of the THZ.
Two examples:
- Whenever my heat pump is heating rvuRelease is set to 1. What does it mean? Can I tell from a bit whether the heat pump is heating or warming the water?
- I never saw mixerOpen, mixerClosed or the valve bits set to 1 (sampling rate - 1 min). Is something wrong with my heat pump? Does it encode the values in a different way?

immi

Zitat von: godmorgon am 22 Dezember 2014, 10:38:37
rvuRelease is set to 1.
rvuRelease is a typo it should be evuRelease; i will fix it in the next version.

It should change only if your circuit is connected as in the image below.

houseowner123

That is correct, immi. Our energy supplier put such a release timer in. Thanks to the THZ-FHEM module I can see that this switch has detrimental effects to the warmwater. If the heating is triggered just before the "off time" sets in the whole warmwater tank is replaced fresh cold water, meaning in that one hour were no heating is triggered, the water temp goes from 38°C to 25°C. It cleary shows that this switch actually cost money. Pretty stupid thing. Even changing the supplier on the free market does not change this.

micomat

AFAIK this switch provides the EVU (Energieversorgungsunternehmen/Power Provider) the possibility to kick off high-load-systems in peal-load time ranges. This is mostly also covered within the power delivery contract. But they usually can tell you the "blocking-hours".
Not only heatpumps are using this EVU-Release-Switch...

My power company talk about this possibility of blocking the contract, but they never did it.
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

godmorgon

One minor addition from my findings:
cmd = 0a024b returns the software ID as displayed at the commissioning level. Though, I do not know the difference between the software version (5.39) and the software ID (7278).

immi

Zitat von: godmorgon am 22 Dezember 2014, 16:09:15
One minor addition from my findings:
cmd = 0a024b returns the software ID as displayed at the commissioning level. Though, I do not know the difference between the software version (5.39) and the software ID (7278).
Not in my heatpump
0A024B-0100580A024B1003-01045C0A024B1003-UNKNOWN REQUEST
are you sure about  0a024b?
immi