THZ / LWZ Tecalor Stiebel Eltron Heizung

Begonnen von Heiner, 02 Juni 2013, 11:39:13

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

immi

willybauss

FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

peter456

Hallo Immi,

ich habe jetzt bei meinem FHEM zuletzt einige Einstellungen geändert und teilweite noch Kommunikationsprobleme festgestellt.
Z.B. wenn ich "attr global verbose" von 5 auf 3 verändere dann bekomme ich bei sGlobal folgende Antwort  "010023FB00C5FFED013F0119030D01B6000000E0FFA30142111C000099CA0000
msg2 WInterface max repeat limited to 24 ". Und meine Aufzeichnung funktioniert nicht mehr.  Wenn ich "attr global verbose" zurück auf 5 einstelle funktioniert alles wieder. Des Weiteren wenn ich den Pfad der LOG-Dateien von "./log" auf meinem USB-Stick "/media/usbstick" verändere bekomme bei sGlobal die gleiche Antwort wie vorhin.
Im Anhang ein Auszug aus der LOG-Datei bei verändertem Pfad auf USB-Stick.

immi

Hi Peter
I will fix it tomorrow, easy
In the meanwhile, can you post a txt-file (no image) with all your readings?
I expect most of them are not working on your firmware and I want to deactivate them for you
e.g

register        value         timestamp
p01RoomTempDayHC1     21.8 °C      2014-12-27 23:20:12
p01RoomTempDayHC1SummerMode 21 °C 2014-12-27 23:21:01

peter456

Hallo immi,

danke für die schnelle Hilfe.
Im Anhang meine Readings.

Gruß
Peter

godmorgon

immi,

Looking at the loop in THZ_ReadAnswer I would say that the data arrives more slowly than expected. Logging adds some latency to the loop which improves the results. To understand the timing you would need to timetag every group of received bytes.

immi

uploaded v0119, tomorrow you can update
changelog:
- the firmware parameter 2.06 increases the countmax of the repetition of DevIo_SimpleReadWithTimeout from 24 to 50
- decrease of the DevIo_SimpleReadWithTimeout from 0.06 to 0.02
- the firmware parameter 2.06 removes registers not supported from older hetpumps

@ Peter, now you can remove "verbose 5", please test tomorrow

@ godmorgon: Makes sense what you say. But, latency alone is not the problem.
I cannot wait too much for each read, otherwise I block fhem. I prefer to read faster and several times, untill I get 1003.
This makes the reading function very fast for short messages. For longer messages, I iterate up to 50 times (not to block fhem). If 50 is not enough,  I will increase. Willy had the same issue (one order of magnitude less), some monthes ago.

godmorgon

Why don't you introduce a separate thread doing all the low-level work (e.g. collecting the message bytes between 02 and 1003, stripping the escape bytes)?

immi

Zitat von: godmorgon am 28 Dezember 2014, 19:26:54
Why don't you introduce a separate thread doing all the low-level work (e.g. collecting the message bytes between 02 and 1003, stripping the escape bytes)?
Multithreading is complicated to implement: you have to make sure that 2 threads are not colliding, the serial interface is serial:)
Moreover fhem is not really supporting parallelism.
There is an attempt from Rudolf with nonblocking calls. If you want to try.

At the time thz-fhem is running very stable with my heatpump, and I am very optimistic that also old heatpumps can be tamed without nuclear weapons
immi

micomat

Zitat von: immi am 28 Dezember 2014, 20:29:48
At the time thz-fhem is running very stable with my heatpump, and I am very optimistic that also old heatpumps can be tamed without nuclear weapons

without? oh  :( i've already prepared some...
just kidding ;)
yes, it's running like a charm. i'm loving it!!
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

willybauss

I can confirm the smoothly working THZ module as well. Since months we're in a state of stability which is SOOO good that I wouldn't like to set this result on risk by major changes, as long as the result can also be reached by "conservative" add ons.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

houseowner123

I can attest to the smoothness of the THZ module, except for that minor setback a couple weeks ago where the connection just did not work anymore. But thanks to willy and immi, that was minor. One thing that bothers me and I am not sure what the cause is that certain LWZ settings do not work anymore, for instance. I just tried to set things to "Absenkbetrieb" since I was gone for 2 days. Looking at the monitoring, the mode was selected but ultimately never executed. It kept running in "automatic". The other weird think is the ventilation: Only night settings work. Also for the day. I can never have no a change is setting for that. Whatever I select for night, runs 24/7. That was definitely different before.
So I wonder why this happens. Bugs in the LWZ firmware? Or does the THZ-FHEM modulation (not the monitoring) create these issues? So, keep your eyes open and report here if you see something as strange. Thanks!

willybauss

Zitat von: houseowner123 am 29 Dezember 2014, 01:33:02
... except for that minor setback a couple weeks ago where the connection just did not work anymore.
Your're right. I'd already forgot it.

... certain LWZ settings do not work anymore, for instance. I just tried to set things to "Absenkbetrieb" since I was gone for 2 days. Looking at the monitoring, the mode was selected but ultimately never executed. It kept running in "automatic".
Did it really work before? I'm pretty sure I had the same issue last summer during vacation absence. Sounds like same issue as with p43---p46 UnschedVent*. These also can be set via FHEM, but the trigger flag for activation is still unknown. This flag obviously is being set automatically by the THZ's display after having changed the setting. Since none of us has a CAN bus monitoring, we still don't know how to activate it via fhem.

The other weird think is the ventilation: Only night settings work. Also for the day. I can never have no a change is setting for that. Whatever I select for night, runs 24/7. That was definitely different before.

I can't confirm, since day and night settings are same in my case. Are you really sure that the hourglass symbol is visible on the THZ's display during day time? Otherwise your THZ might be outside of automatic mode.

edit:
Since tonight I know that my THZ can hold the inside temp. at 21.5°C, even at outside temperature of -14°C, and with just stage 1 of booster activated  :) .

immi

I just tried to set things to "Absenkbetrieb" since I was gone for 2 days. Looking at the monitoring, the mode was selected but ultimately never executed. It kept running in "automatic". The other weird think is the ventilation: Only night settings work. Also for the day. I can never have no a change is setting for that. Whatever I select for night, runs 24/7. That was definitely different before.
Hi Tom
I try to explain pOpMode:
I change pOpMode to standby (Bereitschaftbetrieb) when I am on holyday more days.
setback (Absenkbetrieb) is for discriminating different phases of one day (e.g. day and night);
I never use setback.
The opposite of setback is DAYmode

In automatic it toggles between setback and DAYmode according programXXX_YY

So if you are in setback it is normal that  "Whatever I select for night, runs 24/7".
To my opinion, your pOpMode is in setback or you have an issue with programXXX_YY: I would try to set them all again.
I just uploaded v0120 in which I set some delays between the programming of  programXXX_YY.
immi

immi

Hi Peter
how does it look loke v0119
are your issues gone without verbose 5?
immi