Setting home page in FHEMWEB

Begonnen von nottledim, 28 Januar 2013, 21:21:15

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

nottledim

Hello,

Could somebody tell me how to configure what is displayed on the FHEMWEB home page i.e http://<host>/fhem

I have changed all the room name attributes and it all works as expected except that the home page is now blank.  I would like to set it so it shows the same as /fhem?room=xyz but I don't know how to do this.

Many thanks

UliM

Hi,
you can't change this.
Just set a shortcut-button in your browser and configure it such that it points to your preferred room.
Best, Uli
RPi4/Raspbian, CUL V3 (ca. 30 HomeMatic-devices), LAN (HarmonyHub, alexa etc.).  Fördermitglied des FHEM e.V.

nottledim

Zitat von: UliM schrieb am Mo, 28 Januar 2013 21:25Hi,
you can't change this.
Just set a shortcut-button in your browser and configure it such that it points to your preferred room.
Best, Uli

OK, thanks.  But what does it display by default?

Cheers

UliM

fhem-menu on the left, on the right nothing but the text you state in the 'motd' attribute.
Cheers, Uli
RPi4/Raspbian, CUL V3 (ca. 30 HomeMatic-devices), LAN (HarmonyHub, alexa etc.).  Fördermitglied des FHEM e.V.

nottledim

Ah yes!  Now you mention it that's how it used to work. Doh!

Many thanks for your help.

brmpfl

Maybe this helps:
It's possible to use HTML-Code for motd.
attr global motd <a href="myFhem:8083/fhem">Click me</a>
:)
Hajo

Sturi2011

Hi,

Lösung:

attr global motd <script type="text/javascript">window.location = "/fhem?room=Info"</script>

Gruß Andreas

Christian72D

Dieser Trick hatte bei mir bis gestern funktioniert, nach einem Update nicht mehr.
Jetzt steht da nur noch "$motd".

Jemand eine Idee was da passiert ist?

Mitch

why not using defaultRoom?

This is, what I have done. Just setting the attribut defaultRoom to your fhemweb instance.
FHEM im Proxmox Container

Christian72D

Because i did´t know this attribute until yesterday.
Thanks.

MB_User

Hi @ll,

Any idea how to set a floorplan as default page? Default room does not work.

Thanks & best regards
MB

minierm

Zitat von: Sturi2011 am 01 Februar 2013, 18:23:56
Hi,

Lösung:

attr global motd <script type="text/javascript">window.location = "/fhem?room=Info"</script>

Gruß Andreas
Funktioniert auch super mit einem Dashboard:
attr global motd <script type="text/javascript">window.location = "/fhem/dashboard/Dash_xxx"</script>