THZ Tecalor (LWZ Stiebel Eltron) module support and code improvement.

Begonnen von immi, 02 Februar 2015, 11:42:16

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

micomat

hi immi
i had this from the very beginning on. but as i found my thz offline yesterday is started to investigate. raspi is up2date and no maintenance was made in the heatpump. fhem is also updated.

thanks
markus
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

micomat

okay, it looks like ser2net is refusing connections on telnet port when there is still a "hanging" open connection.
I set up a job which restarts ser2net now periodically...
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

immi

I Markus
it is wise to restart a raspi every now and then.

I never had multiple connections issues. I use a very old fritzbox (modified to frretz) which I use in the basement for several things. (uptime 266 days)
i confured its ser2net like this
2003:raw:500:/dev/ttyUSB0:115200 NONE 1STOPBIT 8DATABITS

if you google you will find that some ser2net allow multiple connections e.g. https://github.com/longshine/ser2nets
I compiled ser2net 3 years ago with frretz, do not aks me which flauvor of ser2net i am using.
immi

micomat

Yes, it's also kinda strange to me... Well I'll see if that helps

Thanks for your reply

kriforum

Hi all,

since roughly 3 years I'm an owner of a THZ403SOL, and was amazed from the beginning by the possibility to read out and control the heatpump (HP).
I've got running a RasPi with FHEM for some (non HP related) HomeMatic modules. When I started to use this, there was not yet any possibility to connect the HP to FHEM. Therefore I'm currently logging on the same RasPi my HP data using an ISG and the scripts from FRAD (myenergy-portal.de). Works OK, however I was only rarely using the data to optimize my HP due to missing a comfortable data evaluation possibility.

Yesterday I saw by chance what's going on here - wow!
As always a small group of heavily engaged people, compliments and thanks in advance!

Now my question:
Has anyone got an idea, if it's possible or what happens when using the ISG in parallel to FHEM with myTHZ scripts via USB?

Obviously the target is to have FHEM as final solution, however until this is running fine, I don't want to miss the ISG web access.

Thanks in advance,
Christian

immi

Hi Christian
you have to try to know if the 2 system, work in parallel.
I am optimistic.
Anyhow, if you are familiar with fhem, what you have to loose? some euro for the cables and 1h work.

very interesting let us know
immi

willybauss

Hi Christian,

welcome to the THZ part of FHEM.

I assume the ISG to be plugged into the white serial connector behind the right door, right? So the only way to use FHEM in parallel would be plugging a USB cable directly to the USB connector on the HP's main board. The interresting question is, if the data transfer of both connections can coexist or confuse each other. I believe nobody tried it out so far.

From my and others' experience we'll talk about a couple of days until it will be running stable, especially since you're already familiar with FHEM. Start with my configuration example, shown in the other thread (see link on page 1) and modify it to your needs.

Which firmware version does your THZ use? A few of the older ones caused code update effort in the THZ module frequently.

Best Regards
Willy
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

kriforum

Thanks for the friendly welcome.
The ISG is connected to the CAN bus, there's a dedicated connector available for this, on the right top of the warm water storage (where the power cables are connected, too).
Thus serial and USB connectors both are available, due to datarate reasons I decided to connect to USB (cable already in place).
I have to setup my RasPi/FHEM again, as the last power outage ruined the filesystem completely and using the entire backup doesn't make sense (too old version of FHEM).
I will let you know as soon as something works - or I need further assistance... :)
My FW is 4.39.
For my understanding the ISG doesn't necessarily write anything to the THZ as long as no user interaction is done, however there's a steady communication ongoing btw THZ and ISG according to a flashing LED on the ISG (part of the CAN protocol I assume).
Therefore I'd rather disconnect it before attaching it to FHEM.

BR
Christian

kriforum

Actually it just comes to my mind, that when the service technician from Stiebel connected his laptop last time, the ISG was connected all the time, too - as far as I remember. And he definitely changed parameters.

immi

Problem:
I saw in another forum that many service technician change the Tecalor user parameters without asking.
Sometimes because they do a firmware update and they do not backup the Tecalor user parameters.

It would be very easy to implement a backup feature for all parameters. But I will not do it, I want to prevent people from messing around with too many parameters automatically.

Instead I am thinking to something like this:
A new command should save all pXXX in a backupfile with a special text format (see attch.)
The file makes very easy to restore all (or some) parameter with  one copy&paste in a telnet fhem session.

Any hint before I implement it?

immi

houseowner123

Yes immi, that would be helpful, especially when you have set summer or winter setting or let's say intermediate setting for spring/fall.
Can you save it under your chosen name or is it generic date plus something else?

Thanks,
René

immi

Zitat von: houseowner123 am 22 Dezember 2015, 13:26:50
Can you save it under your chosen name or is it generic date plus something else?
something like this?
thz_2015_12_22.save

houseowner123

Zitat von: immi am 22 Dezember 2015, 13:35:04
something like this?
thz_2015_12_22.save

Yes please. :)

Another request: Do we know anybody here and (elsewhere) who is using HC2? That would be only relevant for an Einliegerwohnung. So can HC2 settings be omitted.

Another thing that really bugs me: I have lots of double entries for the same parameter and also lots of outdated experimental parameters that we used in previous version long long time ago when we were looking for the meaning of certain registers. So how do I get rid of all thos obsolete things? Can you implement a cleanup in the code looking for double entries and obsolete settings?

Thanks,
René

immi

Zitat von: houseowner123 am 22 Dezember 2015, 13:45:01
So how do I get rid of all thos obsolete things? Can you implement a cleanup in the code looking for double entries and obsolete settings?
deletereading Mythz .*
shutdown restart

houseowner123