RAUCHMELDER FA20RF

Begonnen von p72alrur, 16 Mai 2016, 11:55:59

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

p72alrur

Hi everyone!

I am new in Fhem and I need some help from you. I have a few smoke detectors (racuhmelder), a raspberry pi and CUL device. The CUL works on 433 MHz and the sensors also at the same frequency. I need to establish communication between raspberry pi and sensors and I do not know how to do that.

I have defined the CUL device but I do not know the next steps.

Could you explain me the command lines I need and why?

Thank you very much,

Best regards,

Raúl.

rudolfkoenig

Are you sure, that the protocol used by the smoke detector is supported by one of the available CUL firmwares?
If not, you may have to implement it first.

p72alrur

Actually I am not sure but I was reading many things in different forums about this task and many pepople use this CUL device (busware v3).

What should I do?

Raúl

p72alrur

I have two smoke detectors FA20RF (KD-101LD). I think I need a RFXtrx433 instead of a CUL device. Would it be correct?

Thank you !!

Raúl  :D

Markus M.

Zitat von: p72alrur am 16 Mai 2016, 14:15:11
I have two smoke detectors FA20RF (KD-101LD). I think I need a RFXtrx433 instead of a CUL device. Would it be correct?

While they might work with a CUL@433 (I don't know), they definitely work with the RFXtrx433.
FHEM dev + HomeBridge + Lenovo Flex15 + HM-CFG-USB + RFXtrx433 + Fritz!Box 7590/7580/546E

HM Aktor/Sensor/Winmatic/Keymatic/Thermostat, HUE, Netatmo Weather/Security/Heating, Xiaomi AirPurifier/Vacuum, Withings Aura/BPM/Cardio/Go/Pulse/Thermo, VSX828, Harmony, Siro ERB15LE
https://paypal.me/mm0

p72alrur

Zitat von: Markus M. am 17 Mai 2016, 21:39:11
While they might work with a CUL@433 (I don't know), they definitely work with the RFXtrx433.

Sorry, you mean they could work with CUL?

I have the CUL which works on 433 MHz, but the problem is I don´t know how check the correct performance of the smoker detectors. I mean, first of all I should define the CUL device, and the next step would be to detect automatically the smoker detectors? How could I detect them? What commands should I use?

KölnSolar

Raul, they currently don't work with a CUL, but the RFXTRX. And it seems working with Signalduino and FHEMduino too.

Maybe in the future with CUL too. Have a look at the discussion about implementing in aculfw
https://forum.fhem.de/index.php/topic,37758.0.html
Regards, Markus
RPi3/2 buster/stretch-SamsungAV_E/N-RFXTRX-IT-RSL-NC5462-Oregon-CUL433-GT-TMBBQ-01e-CUL868-FS20-EMGZ-1W(GPIO)-DS18B20-CO2-USBRS232-USBRS422-Betty_Boop-EchoDot-OBIS(Easymeter-Q3/EMH-KW8)-PCA301(S'duino)-Deebot(mqtt2)-zigbee2mqtt