THZ Tecalor (LWZ Stiebel Eltron) module support and code improvement.

Begonnen von immi, 02 Februar 2015, 11:42:16

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

immi

willybauss

Ok, now I understand what you're talking about. I don't know how to easily calculate the booster energy. Maybe you need to multiply booster power (related to actual booster stage) with duration.

May be easier to check the energy meter directly, e.g. using a Youless LS 110, which is supported by the JSONMETER module. For an electronic energy counter you may alternatively use a reading head (e.g. the one from Volkszaheler.org), supported by the OBIS module. If you need assistance for one of them please let me know.

I thought about checking the used energy via the THZ's built-in energy meter a few days ago. But then I compared the values of this counter with the energy meter's values, and the difference was far more than 10% ... not really useable.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

vinylsolution

Hi,
today I setup fhem on a RPI and just connected successfully my THZ404 to fhem.

Now, I noticed a misbehaviour when reading out "sTimedate".
sTimedate returns the wrong weekday -> MONDAY but should be Saturday. All other sTimedate values are OK.
The THZ display shows the correct weekday.

Is this error a known issue?

My cofiguration:
THZ404 sFirmware version: 05.09
fhem
Latest Revision: 12991

File              Rev   Last Change

fhem.pl           12966 2017-01-05 20:26:04Z rudolfkoenig

00_THZ.pm         12633 2016-11-23 03:22:43Z immiimmi

willybauss

ups - same on my side (303 SOL, 4.19). Seems to be a bug.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

willybauss

@kriforum:

you could try using the statistics module, e.g. something similar to

define Statistik statistics Mythz
attr Statistik deltaReadings sHeatDHWTotal,sHeatHCTotal,sElectrDHWTotal,sElectrHCTotal,sBoostDHWTotal

Have a look into commandref for details.

immi

Zitat von: vinylsolution am 07 Januar 2017, 16:11:32
Now, I noticed a misbehaviour when reading out "sTimedate".
sTimedate returns the wrong weekday -> MONDAY but should be Saturday. All other sTimedate values are OK.
The THZ display shows the correct weekday.
Is this error a known issue?
bug-fix uploaded to svn
just update fhem
immi

vinylsolution

Thanks for the quick update but unfortunately it does not work for me, see screenshot.
I just typed "update" in fhem command line, maybe I am doing something wrong......

vinylsolution

Hi immi,
your fix works. It was my fault - I did not restart the system after update.
Sorry for being stupid.

michaelk68

Hi Immi,

I have a lwz 404 with a second display in the living room. Its assigned to hk2 for dew point monitoring while cooling.
My problem is, that I didn't get relHumidity and insideTempRC temperatures read in fhem, the values are 0 or the room set temp.
When I assign the second display to hk1, all is fine and I can see the values!
Firmware is 5.39.

what can I do?

Michael

immi

Zitat von: michaelk68 am 13 Januar 2017, 07:39:18
Hi Immi,
I have a lwz 404 with a second display in the living room. Its assigned to hk2 for dew point monitoring while cooling.
My problem is, that I didn't get relHumidity and insideTempRC temperatures read in fhem, the values are 0 or the room set temp.
When I assign the second display to hk1, all is fine and I can see the values!
Firmware is 5.39.
what can I do?
Michael
this is how I decode the HC1 and HC2
sHC1
outsideTemp: -0.6 x08: -56.1 returnTemp: 24.4 integralHeat: -26 flowTemp: 25 heatSetTemp: 26.7 heatTemp: 24.5 seasonMode: winter integralSwitch: 101 opMode: normal roomSetTemp: 22 x60: 0 x64: 563.2 insideTempRC: 23.6 x72: 0 x76: 2.2 onHysteresisNo: 0 offHysteresisNo: 1 HCBoosterStage: 0

sHC2
outsideTemp: 6.1 returnTemp: 24.9 vorlaufTemp: -60 heatSetTemp: 25 heatTemp: 24.9 stellgroesse: -100 seasonMode: winter opMode: setback

HC1 and HC2 are respectively saved in register F4 and F5
I do not have 5.39 nor a second display, therefore I cannot help you much to improve the reverse-eng. of register F5.
immi

willybauss

Hi immi,

our (Michael and me) hope was that you could give him a hint on how to find the right register, containing the required values but for HC2. I don't have the knowledge to teach him. Maybe there's a link to an older contribution where you described it (?).

Willy

TheTrumpeter

Hello immi,

I found two more values, working at least with LWZ404SOL and fw5.39:

Set-power of heating circuit pump, 0A02CB, raw-value has to be divided by 10 to get %
set-power of DHW pump, 0A02CC, raw-value has to be divided by 10 to get %
FHEM auf RPi3, THZ (LWZ404SOL), RPII2C & I2C_MCP342x (ADCPiZero), PowerMap, CustomReadings, RPI_GPIO, Twilight, nanoCUL (WMBus für Diehl Wasserzähler & Regenerationszähler für BWT AqaSmart), ESPEasy, TPLinkHS110

immi

Zitat von: TheTrumpeter am 13 Januar 2017, 21:38:53
Hello immi,
I found two more values, working at least with LWZ404SOL and fw5.39:
Set-power of heating circuit pump, 0A02CB, raw-value has to be divided by 10 to get %
set-power of DHW pump, 0A02CC, raw-value has to be divided by 10 to get %
Great job
both register are unkown to my firmware.
I can restrict them to your firmware: how do you want to call them?
pXXPowerHCpump?
pXXPowerDHWpump?
immi

immi

Zitat von: willybauss am 13 Januar 2017, 21:33:47
Hi immi,
our (Michael and me) hope was that you could give him a hint on how to find the right register, containing the required values but for HC2. I don't have the knowledge to teach him. Maybe there's a link to an older contribution where you described it (?).
Hi Willy
I do not expect to find it outside F5 (HC2). There is still hope, because I have not decoded F5 completely
here you can find how to download the registers
https://forum.fhem.de/index.php/topic,33452.msg526493.html#msg526493
here you can find how to debug/interprete the register F4, which is very similar to F5
https://forum.fhem.de/index.php/topic,33211.msg528445.html#msg528445
immi

TheTrumpeter

Zitat von: immi am 14 Januar 2017, 17:17:45
I can restrict them to your firmware: how do you want to call them?
pXXPowerHCpump?
pXXPowerDHWpump?
Well, in German manual they're called "Pumpendrehzahl Warmwasser" and "Pumpendrehzahl Heizen". As they do not have a P-number, I'd say your suggestions are fine.
FHEM auf RPi3, THZ (LWZ404SOL), RPII2C & I2C_MCP342x (ADCPiZero), PowerMap, CustomReadings, RPI_GPIO, Twilight, nanoCUL (WMBus für Diehl Wasserzähler & Regenerationszähler für BWT AqaSmart), ESPEasy, TPLinkHS110