EnOcean switch emulation

Begonnen von jacko, 04 Juli 2016, 10:34:04

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

jacko

Hi,

I am new to FHEM but have been using home automation for many years using EnOcean technology and HomeVision. I am investigating FHEM as possible technology replacement and I like what I have seen so far. However, I have become stuck at the first hurdle - emulating a basic PTM215 wall switch! I am hoping someone can point out where I am going wrong!

I have a switch with IDbytes 00114040. When I press I see these IDbytes in my Homevision system and FHEM creates an entry in the EnOcean room with the same ID. I want to create a virtual switch in FHEM to emulate this switch.

I use the command
   define vswitch1 EnOcean 00114040 F6-02-01

and add the attribute
   attr vswitch1 eventMap A0:off AI:on

This creates the following entry in the config file:

define vswitch1 EnOcean 00114040
attr vswitch1 IODev TCM_ESP3_0
attr vswitch1 eep F6-02-01
attr vswitch1 eventMap A0:off AI:on
attr vswitch1 manufID 7FF
attr vswitch1 room EnOcean
attr vswitch1 subType switch
define FileLog_vswitch1 FileLog ./log/vswitch1-%Y.log vswitch1
attr FileLog_vswitch1 logtype text
attr FileLog_vswitch1 room EnOcean

Note that TCM_ESP3_0 is initialised and seems to be working.

When I "press" the switch in the FHEM web interface a telegram is sent (I see the LED flash in the USB dongle) and it is received in my Homevision system. BUT the IDbytes are incorrect - they come through as 018819C2.

I have nothing else configured in FHEM, and have even removed the autogenerated switch entry (so there are not 2 entries with the same ID).

Does anyone have any idea what is happening?

Thank you in advance.

jacko

OK, lots of people have viewed but no replies...

Can anyone just confirm that what I am doing is correct?

krikan

Hi!
You can not emulate a physical switch button by using its senderID. Instead you have to create a FHEM-device using a senderId of your TCM-Device.
Please have a look: http://fhem.de/commandref.html#EnOceandefine
Christian