Hauptmenü

CUL_MAX 1:1

Begonnen von Oliver96, 06 Januar 2024, 13:09:51

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Oliver96

Hello all,
and sorry for the English as my German is the not the best these days anymore. First also a positive feedback to see that even in the modern times with Hassio, Homey and others, this software works and is still supported. Great job.

I spend the last two weeks trying to figure this out but am failing to a point of giving up - so this is my last try, I guess. I have my components since 8-9 years since they came up, but they mostly where in a box. Like most of you I bought it with the idea to automatize the floor heating but after the many issues it had I gave up then. Now, when I looked into this subject again with Homey, Shelly and others I remembered my box and thought I will give it a try. Especially considering that today a new setup would cost me 500Euro+. I have nearly no knowledge of Linux, Perl and know most of FHEM by trying and failing or replicating most action seen on this forum, so please be gentle with me. 

My MAX setup:
- 3 Wallthermostats BT-TC-C-WM-4 (firm 1.0)
- 5 Radiator Thermostats Basic BC-RT-TRX-CyN (firm 1.1)
- The MAX Cube - I flashed it with a-culfw_1.26.08_build_324, it is hooked via USB to the RPi (below)
- Raspberry Pi 1B running raspios bullseyes
- on it runs FHEM 6.2. (I reinstalled it many times assuming I learned now how to solve it with a new start, to end in the same point)

My simple goal1: Let the Radiator Thermostats(Valve) that are on the placed on the floor heating splitter use the Wallthermostat IST and SOLL temperature to operate. Simple right? I just can't get it running right.

- I have 3 rooms (you will find it the fhem.cfg)
- The WT and HT in same rooms are set to the same GroupID
- Rooms:
    - Room1=WT1+HT1+HT2+HT3 -> GrouID1 -> WT1 is associated with HT1,2 and 3. Each HT is associated only with WT1
    - Room2=WT2+HT5 -> GrouID2 -> WT2 is associated with HT5.
    - Room3=WT3+HT6 -> GrouID3 -> WT3 is associated with HT6.
- The WT's moving from Auto to Manual believe loose on top the connection as the Signal antenna indicator changes from shown to blinking. What I read as lost of good pairing/connection. But could be caused by my wrong fhem CUL settings - a lot was blind try and error, so..
- In Manual mode the HT work in stand alone way as you can see on the different positions in picture FHEH-Everywhere & FHEH-Everywhere 3 (FHEH-Everywhere2 is for reference)

My simple goal2: Once above solved to use the Weekprofiles - I tried it originally with right defined values that where taken over but I seem to had issues with defining the weekprofiles as the WT 1 with 3HT's had error messages on it and failed to work well. I then discovered the 10_MAX old file that should be used but I have not yet properly tested it as somehow assumed FHEM 6.2 would have already fixed it (attached 10_MAX_old.pm). Secondly, I found the suggested patch for 10_MAX file - I tried it by manual but didn't worked... But could all be caused by the fact that the link between WT and HT's didn't work properly. Btw, do you apply a Weekprofile only on the WT then or? I would assume yes.

So, here I am. I learned a lot but somehow miss the basics on this. Any help is welcome, what did I do wrong or if you have similar/same setup share you cfg file, so can observe and try again.

Appreciate. O:-)

Oliver96

I still haven't figured it out - for some reason the Radiator Thermostats (HT) have their ist temperature equal to the soll temperature of the Wallthermostats (WT).

Example WT shows actual temperature as 18.7C and the desired as 24. But the HT has only the C sign as actual on the bar on the top in DeviceOverview. The state readings shows 24C, same as the log file and the desiredTemperature is equal to the WT's so 24.

This causes that HT always seems to believe that Ist=Soll and does not open the valve...

Any suggestions (yes, and I tried x times to reset, repair and repeer)

Thx.