THZ Tecalor (LWZ Stiebel Eltron) module support and code improvement.

Begonnen von immi, 02 Februar 2015, 11:42:16

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

immi

Zitat von: willybauss am 03 Juli 2016, 18:00:34
Thanks for the hint. sHC1.opMode is the right one:
==> standby in case of vacation
==> setback in normal case

==> standby in case of vacation
==> setback in night case (nightabsenkung)
==> normal in normal case (day-normal)

setback and normal of sHC1.opMode are determined by programHC1_xxx, probably.
I do not know what happens, if you have different  times for programHC1_xxx and programFan_xxx
immi

Karle

Zitat von: immi am 02 Juli 2016, 14:08:01
Hi Karl
It looks like you tecalor is busy and ansers very late.
I jut uploaded version 0.152 introducing a delay for you.

update fhem tomorrow; restart and tell me if you seen an improvement.

immi

Hi Immi,

I updated the module and restartet FHEM, now it looks, that i have even more of this errors (nearly every minute, in the past it was ~20 minutes).

So this did not solve the issue.

Greets Karl

immi

Zitat von: Karle am 04 Juli 2016, 14:27:35
Hi Immi,
I updated the module and restartet FHEM, now it looks, that i have even more of this errors (nearly every minute, in the past it was ~20 minutes).
So this did not solve the issue.
Greets Karl
Hi Karl
this makes no sense: are you using windows?
if your fhem is running on unix, change  line 1142c0f 00_THZ.pm 

$buf = DevIo_SimpleReadWithTimeout($hash, 0.7) if(!defined($buf)) ; #added for Karl Antwort msg468515

immi

Karle

no it is running on linux (debian based on odroid C2).

I will try to change the file.

Karl

Edit: File changed ... restart ... I will check the log later or tomorrow

Karle

I checked the logfile today, the message did not appear.

The only thing I saw two times was the following:

2016.07.05 09:02:13 1: /dev/ttyUSB1 disconnected, waiting to reappear (Mythz)
2016.07.05 09:02:15 3: Setting Mythz serial parameters to 115200,8,N,1
2016.07.05 09:02:15 1: /dev/ttyUSB1 reappeared (Mythz)

greets Karl

immi

Hi Karle
ok please devide the 2 problems
I try to explain you what happens:
by adding line 1142 with 0.7, you just ask fhem to be more patience and wait 0.5+0.7 seconds before complaining of the tecalor and drop the comunication..
the question is why your tecalor needs so much time to react sometimes, and what is the microcontroller of your tecalor doing all the time :)

the reconnect/connect issue can be ignored; I have no solution

Karle

I also think the connect/reconnect is no problem. It appears 1-3 times a day for some seconds.

With the bigger delay the other message disappeares. Why my LWZ has this high delay I don't know. There is everything standard. Maybe I have another firmware than your machine.

In the past with the slow raspberry Pi I did not have this problem so much, maybe the faster odroid is the reason for that.

But it seems all fine now.

Greets Karl

micomat

have you tried to reduce the speed to 57600bps? maybe the messages are just too fast?
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

Karle

Zitat von: micomat am 06 Juli 2016, 13:02:22
have you tried to reduce the speed to 57600bps? maybe the messages are just too fast?

no not yet, do you use the 57600 bps ? I don't know why it is set to 115200.

immi

Zitat von: Karle am 07 Juli 2016, 12:40:29
no not yet, do you use the 57600 bps ? I don't know why it is set to 115200.
Also mine is set to 115200; I do not know why and I do not know if it can be changed or it is hardcoded.
immi

micomat

Just a guess, I've had some modem issues in the early computer years where 115200 which is double 57600 was a problem for some controllers :)
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

willybauss

As far as I remember we had this topic in the past some times, and in none of all cases it was possible to access the THZ with different baud rates. So I still believe it's hard coded.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

mlb

IMHO it depends on cable quality and length - in my case the cable has about 5 meters and with 115200 it had problems, and after reducing the speed it has been working fine and very stable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LWZ 403SOL, FHEM + HomeAssistant

twiederh

Hallo,
mit der neuesten Version 0.152 laufen plötzlich die Messwerte für Aussen-, Vorlauf-, Rücklauf etc. von der FHEM Installationsanleitung für das THZ-Modul nicht mehr. Bei mir war es so, dass die letzten Werte vom 22. Juli waren, vermutlich dem Tag, an dem ich ein Update auf FHEM gestartet habe. Ich habe das Modul noch mal von vorne nach Anleitung konfiguriert, leider erscheinen die Werte in der Tabelle jetzt überhaupt nicht mehr. Leider habe ich keinerlei Informationen gefunden, was sich da geändert hat und wie ich die Werte wieder einlesen kann. Kann mir hier bitte jemand helfen?

Ich beziehe mich auf diese Anleitung: http://www.fhemwiki.de/wiki/Tecalor_THZ_Wärmepumpe

Gruss,
Thomas.

micomat

normalerweise postet immi hier immer welche aenderungen in den versionen erfolgt sind.
was sagt denn dein THZ-log in fhem? irgendwelche fehlermeldungen?