THZ Tecalor (LWZ Stiebel Eltron) module support and code improvement.

Begonnen von immi, 02 Februar 2015, 11:42:16

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

godmorgon

0 is supposed to stop ventilation for a period specified by "unsched. vent time stage 0". After that the ventilation should return to the default fan stage. I don't have a clue how to terminate unscheduled ventilation.

I also noticed that setting unscheduled ventilation on the control panel does not always start it immediately.

immi

hypothesis:
could be that it starts immediately only if you set the same value, already set in the register?

e.g.
register has a 0 and you want unscheduled 1 --> you have to set 2 times: one for changing and one for activating?
register has a 0 and you want unscheduled 0 --> you have to set 1 time for activating

p.s. I have never liked this feature.

mlb

Hmm setting it twice does not activate ventilation nor change register value, at least in my case... Yes, I have also noticed when starting from control panel - there is usually delay after unscheduled ventilation is activated.

In my case unscheduled ventilation is very useful feature. I have a fireplace that is connected to heating system. So sometimes when I start the fire, there is a bit of smoke getting into room and then it is useful to increase ventilation to clean the air. Also when it happens to prepare food with intensive smell propagating to other rooms - it is useful feature too. In such cases I need to go to garage and activate ventilation from control panel manually, and it would be so much easier just to draw smartphone from the pocket and start it instantly... :)
LWZ 403SOL, FHEM + HomeAssistant

andre.k

Zitat von: immi am 14 Februar 2015, 21:38:52
v 0132 uploaded; tomorrow you can update
- added p99startUnschedVent
- splitting of big register implemented; this is needed for writing in old 206 firmware.
- vertical range in the heating curve changed to 15..35°C as requested.

@all I changed lots of code for the splitting, update only if you need.
@all with old firmware, wait for Andre testing!!
@Andre:please comment out line 797. Can you test the writing in the old firmware? No actual writing takes place. I didn´t finish subTHZ_Set: just 50%. I want your feedback before going on.

immi
Hi immi,
your new version works fine. It's a good idea to introduce a parent child relation for register with multiple values. But we need to be careful with spelling of the readings, because we use the names twice in %parsing and in %sets/%gets, e.g.
p12FanStageManual <> p12FANStageManual

I would suggest to rename some readings.
     "p01RoomTempDay" => {parent=>"p01-p12", argMin =>  "10", argMax =>   "30", unit =>" °C"},
     "p02RoomTempNight" => {parent=>"p01-p12", argMin =>  "10", argMax =>   "30", unit =>" °C"},
     "p03RoomTempStandby" => {parent=>"p01-p12", argMin =>  "10", argMax =>   "30", unit =>" °C"},
-    "p04DHWsetDayTemp" => {parent=>"p01-p12", argMin =>  "10", argMax =>   "55", unit =>" °C"},
-    "p05DHWsetNightTemp" => {parent=>"p01-p12", argMin =>  "10", argMax =>   "55", unit =>" °C"},
-    "p06DHWsetStandbyTemp" => {parent=>"p01-p12", argMin =>  "10", argMax =>   "55", unit =>" °C"},
+    "p04DHWsetTempDay" => {parent=>"p01-p12", argMin =>  "10", argMax =>   "55", unit =>" °C"},
+    "p05DHWsetTempNight" => {parent=>"p01-p12", argMin =>  "10", argMax =>   "55", unit =>" °C"},
+    "p06DHWsetTempStandby" => {parent=>"p01-p12", argMin =>  "10", argMax =>   "55", unit =>" °C"},
     "p07FanStageDay" => {parent=>"p01-p12", argMin =>   "0", argMax =>    "3", unit =>""},
     "p08FanStageNight" => {parent=>"p01-p12", argMin =>   "0", argMax =>    "3", unit =>""},
     "p09FanStageStandby" => {parent=>"p01-p12", argMin =>   "0", argMax =>    "3", unit =>""},
     "p10RoomTempManual" => {parent=>"p01-p12", argMin =>  "10", argMax =>   "65", unit =>" °C"},
-    "p11DHWSetTempManual" => {parent=>"p01-p12", argMin =>  "10", argMax =>   "65", unit =>" °C"},
-    "p12FANStageManual" => {parent=>"p01-p12", argMin =>   "0", argMax =>   "3", unit =>""}
+    "p11DHWsetTempManual" => {parent=>"p01-p12", argMin =>  "10", argMax =>   "65", unit =>" °C"},
+    "p12FanStageManual" => {parent=>"p01-p12", argMin =>   "0", argMax =>   "3", unit =>""}

In the patch I corrected also some typos and some bugs from my first version of parsing elements.
Andre

immi

v0.133 uploaded
- andres path
- autoscale of heatcurve for mlb

mlb

Cheers immi :)

I'm happy to confirm the unscheduled ventilation started working after I created a control for it:
define Fan.Unscheduled dummy
attr Fan.Unscheduled devStateIcon 0:vent_ventilation_level_0 1:vent_ventilation_level_1 2:vent_ventilation_level_2 3:vent_ventilation_level_3
attr Fan.Unscheduled group THZ-Fans
attr Fan.Unscheduled room Heating
attr Fan.Unscheduled setList 0 1 2 3
attr Fan.Unscheduled webCmd 0:1:2:3
define Notify_p99startUnschedVent notify Fan.Unscheduled set Mythz p99startUnschedVent $EVENT
define Notify_UnschedVent notify (Mythz.p99startUnschedVent.*) setstate Fan.Unscheduled $EVTPART1

No idea why it did not work when I was trying to send values directly...
LWZ 403SOL, FHEM + HomeAssistant

houseowner123

I hate these unnecessary safety features.   >:( So, how can I enable to edit fhem.cgf? I tried so far: editConfig1; editConfig=1; editConfig 1; editConfig:1; editConfig: 1
Nothing worked, nothing in the documentation expect for that you should set editConfig to 1.

Help would be appreciated. Thanks!

PS: Do I need to change the entry directly in 01_FHEMWEB.pm? editConfig: 1,0

immi

Zitat von: houseowner123 am 15 Februar 2015, 15:19:32
I hate these unnecessary safety features.   >:( So, how can I enable to edit fhem.cgf? I tried so far: editConfig1; editConfig=1; editConfig 1
Nothing worked, nothing in the documentation expect for that you should set editConfig to 1.
OT
I read about this nice idea:) here http://forum.fhem.de/index.php/topic,33708.0.html
please post where Rudolf will read your opinion;
in the development area you are readonly.

willybauss

Zitat von: houseowner123 am 15 Februar 2015, 15:19:32
I hate these unnecessary safety features.   >:( So, how can I enable to edit fhem.cgf?
The right way is:

• select "Everything" from the left column
  • scroll down to FHEMWEB section
  • click on the "Web" link
  • in the row starting with the "attr" icon select "editConfig" from the pull down menu
  • for the value select "1" in the most right column
  • press "attr" button to add the new attribute to the configuration
  • press "Save config" button in left column
  • do same steps for WEBphone and/or WEBtablet if necessary

FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

houseowner123

andre.k

Zitat von: immi am 15 Februar 2015, 13:56:08
v0.133 uploaded
- andres path
- autoscale of heatcurve for mlb
Immi, have you included the rest of the THZ_Set code for old firmware? Or do you still wait for testing?
Andre

willybauss

Zitat von: houseowner123 am 15 Februar 2015, 19:06:47
Thank you so much, Willy!  :D
As long as you're not familiar with the FHEM user interface (and therefore with FHEM at all?) you should avoid modifying the fhem.cfg manually. The above mentioned usage is given almost everywhere in fhem. E.g. if you want to create a new plot just navigate to
Everything - FileLog - FileLog_Mythz
and there click on the "Create_SVG_Plot" button, what brings you into the graphical UI for plot creation.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

immi

Zitat von: andre.k am 15 Februar 2015, 19:23:09
Immi, have you included the rest of the THZ_Set code for old firmware? Or do you still wait for testing?
Andre
Andre
I just managed to avoid that you read p01-p12 13 times during inizialization.
rest of the THZ_Set code will come with the next one, maybe this night; now the children have to be prepared for bed

andre.k

houseowner123

Zitat von: willybauss am 15 Februar 2015, 19:30:21
As long as you're not familiar with the FHEM user interface (and therefore with FHEM at all?) you should avoid modifying the fhem.cfg manually. The above mentioned usage is given almost everywhere in fhem. E.g. if you want to create a new plot just navigate to
Everything - FileLog - FileLog_Mythz
and there click on the "Create_SVG_Plot" button, what brings you into the graphical UI for plot creation.

I know "create_SVG_Plot" button. ;) I find the documentation not really beginner-friendly. So I have been doing things in the them.cfg. Not elegant, I don't understand everything that I do there but through trial and error I get by.  ;)

Back to the unschedules event. To my mind, it only works in conjunction with a duration that needs to be set. I also noticed a bug in the software. When I am in from of the display it never takes the setting the first time. I always have to entire it twice. Does anybody else have this issue too? The new button for me starts the unscheduled event but only at the fan stage setting that was there before. I had setback stage 1--> wanted to trigger unscheduled stage 3--> result was unscheduled stage 1

edit: Just as I thought: activating the trigger twice, does the trick. :) Is there a certain delay necessary?