THZ / LWZ Tecalor Stiebel Eltron Heizung

Begonnen von Heiner, 02 Juni 2013, 11:39:13

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 30 Mai 2014, 21:46:21
speed improvement: 10x faster get-procedure and set-procedure)
ups - I have just a GBit LAN. Is it enough or do I need to update it as well  :)  ...
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

micomat

Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

willybauss

looks like a bug in v.103:
after having updated I got no more readings. A manually forced get Mythz sGlobal results in
01000BFBFDA800DE010300E4013F01D9FDA800E500D800F00000110154010E00 msg2 3Acrc_error in answer

edit:
basically same result with

• sHC1
  • sLast10errors (no answer at all in this case)
  • ... others (t.b. checked)
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

immi

I removed lots of delay

increase the delay: go to line 652
change it from
select(undef,undef,undef,0.001);

to
select(undef,undef,undef,0.01);

and please stop fhem and restart it
immi

willybauss

immi

v0.104 uploaded
- 10ms delay added for willy... v0.104 is still 5x faster than v0.101
immi

belu

Hi,

this my first version to change the operation mode of the thz.

##Operation Mode an changing

define OperationModeTHZ dummy
attr OperationModeTHZ alias Operation Mode
attr OperationModeTHZ group THZ
attr OperationModeTHZ room Heizung
attr OperationModeTHZ setList Standby Automatic Daymode Setback DHWmode Manual Emergency
attr OperationModeTHZ webCmd standby:automatic:DAYmode:setback:DHWmode:manual:emergency

define Notify_pOpMode notify OperationModeTHZ set Mythz pOpMode $EVENT
define Notify_OperationModeTHZ notify (Mythz.pOpMode.*) setstate OperationModeTHZ $EVTPART1

Works... but, i like a drop down menu...

immi

Zitat von: belu am 31 Mai 2014, 17:07:47
Works... but, i like a drop down menu...
well done belu
If you want a drop-down menu

attr OperationModeTHZ setList state:automatic,standby,DAYmode,setback,DHWmode,manual,emergency
attr OperationModeTHZ webCmd state

I do not like them because in some browser look and behave strange
immi

belu

thx ImmI

works great...

my idea for DHW

## Domestic hot water

define DHWTHZ readingsGroup Mythz:<%sani_boiler_temp@red>,<Hot_Water>,dhw_temp
attr DHWTHZ alias Hot Water
attr DHWTHZ group DHW
attr DHWTHZ room Heizung
attr DHWTHZ valueFormat { dhw_temp => '%0.1f °C' }

#Day
define Hot_Water_Day dummy
attr Hot_Water_Day alias Hot Water Day
attr Hot_Water_Day group DHW
attr Hot_Water_Day room Heizung
attr Hot_Water_Day setList state:slider,10,1,70
attr Hot_Water_Day webCmd state
define Notify_p04DHWsetDay notify Hot_Water_Day set Mythz p04DHWsetDay $EVENT
define Notify_Hot_Water_Day  notify (Mythz.p04DHWsetDay.*) setstate Hot_Water_Day $EVTPART1

#Night
define Hot_Water_Night dummy
attr Hot_Water_Night alias Hot Water Night
attr Hot_Water_Night group DHW
attr Hot_Water_Night room Heizung
attr Hot_Water_Night setList state:slider,10,1,70
attr Hot_Water_Night webCmd state
define Notify_p05DHWsetNight notify Hot_Water_Night set Mythz p05DHWsetNight $EVENT
define Notify_Hot_Water_Night   notify (Mythz.p05DHWsetNight.*) setstate Hot_Water_Night $EVTPART1

Who can i get the DHW_Temp without Userreadings from sGlobal? I dont like the rows...

immi

belu
it is nice your example of frontend.
I repeat: I do not like drop-down-menu because in some browser look and behave strangly.
If you have no problem in all your used browsers (incl. smartphone), make sure that these easy shortcut are out of reach of children,  drunk relatives ...... :)
Unwanted changing of the ventilation from 1 to 2 is not so bad, changing opmode to emergency or hotwater temp..... could be annoing.

I have configured more frontends (FHEMWEB): one for me at port 8083  and one for my family 8084 with the parameter "hiddenroom"
immi

belu

Hello Immi,

my FHEM ist Password protected,  i used it only for my thz. the home automation runs on loxone.
i understand ure security reasons, id like to change the structure...
drop down menu for op mode works great with all browsers i used.

define OperationModeTHZ dummy
attr OperationModeTHZ alias Operation Mode
attr OperationModeTHZ group Operation Mode
attr OperationModeTHZ room Heizung
##with dropdown
attr OperationModeTHZ setList state:automatic,standby,DAYmode,setback,DHWmode,manual,emergency
attr OperationModeTHZ webCmd state
## without dropdown
#attr OperationModeTHZ setList Standby Automatic Daymode Setback DHWmode Manual Emergency
#attr OperationModeTHZ webCmd standby:automatic:DAYmode:setback:DHWmode:manual:emergency
define Notify_pOpMode notify OperationModeTHZ set Mythz pOpMode $EVENT
define Notify_OperationModeTHZ notify (Mythz.pOpMode.*) setstate OperationModeTHZ $EVTPART1

In my opinion the user can change...

the reason why i used a dropdown or a slider... i have problems to create a input field with a min and max range.
in the dropdown u can set fix points to change. In a slider u can set max and min.

The best way is a defined range to input field and a save button to transmit.

id like to rebuild a setup screen for thz... 

sorry immi, i dont wont disgust you.

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 01 Juni 2014, 01:06:19
Unwanted changing of the ventilation from 1 to 2 is not so bad, changing opmode to emergency or hotwater temp..... could be annoing.

additionally I need to rise the question what might happen if fhem stops working unexpectedly (due to bug, hw defect, ...) while THZ is in a mode different from automatic and/or where parameters are set to anything else than the"normal" ones. Worst case this happens when you're far away from home ...

belu

Hello Willi,

Zitat von: willybauss am 01 Juni 2014, 09:59:06
additionally I need to rise the question what might happen if fhem stops working unexpectedly (due to bug, hw defect, ...) while THZ is in a mode different from automatic and/or where parameters are set to anything else than the"normal" ones. Worst case this happens when you're far away from home ...

This is only a heatpump with a boiler, the highest risk is the boiler compound with the booster. if the system doesnt works correkt there is now flow and the booster all on. the boiler can heat over 100 degree and explode. there is a hardware shutdown named STB ( Sicherheits Temperatur Begrenzer ) ( Safety tempreture limiter ). I think the risk with one user is ok...

immi

Belu, no critic in your direction.
Everyone should decide how far you want to go.
My children (2y and 4y) play with FHEM, if they find a smartphone somewhere: they open the shutters, switch on lights. Therefore, critical stuff is out of reach, but no need for password protection.
loxone interesting: please share your impression.

Willy
To your question there must be only one answer
if FHEM crashes, nothing bad should happen.
as Belu noticed, definition of BAD is subjective.

immi

belu

Zitat von: immi am 01 Juni 2014, 10:22:10
Belu, no critic in your direction.
Everyone should decide how far you want to go.
My children (2y and 4y) play with FHEM, if they find a smartphone somewhere: they open the shutters, switch on lights. Therefore, critical stuff is out of reach, but no need for password protection.
loxone interesting: please share your impression.

Hi Immi,

loxone is a cheap homeserver. 400 Euro with 12 inputs 24 v dc, 8  x 230 v 6 A Outputs, 4 Analog Inputs 0 - 10 V and 4 Analog outputs and KNX compatibility.
I Used it for webinterface / Browser / Ipad / Smartphone to manage the House. Combined with a Loxone OneWire Modul i cant collective all tempreture and rel humidity.
All buttons and switches in my house are KNX based and get to the loxone. The outputs going to a Wago PLC with a KNX Module, 72 Outputs 24 v DC with relais and 5 x 4 0 - 10 v analog out to the heating servo motors.
works realy nice and stable together.