THZ Tecalor (LWZ Stiebel Eltron) module support and code improvement.

Begonnen von immi, 02 Februar 2015, 11:42:16

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

peter456

Das Umstellen der Zeit funktioniert gut.
Für mich eine sehr wichtige Funktion.
Vielen Dank.

michaelk68

Hi immi,

with v0.141 I have problems with THZ disconnected after a while.
When I uncomment line 706 I got error
"msg2 InterfaceNotRespondig error found at step1 error found at step2"
any ideas?

Michael

immi

Zitat von: michaelk68 am 05 April 2015, 10:05:57
with v0.141 I have problems with THZ disconnected after a while.
When I uncomment line 706 I got error
"msg2 InterfaceNotRespondig error found at step1 error found at step2"
any ideas?
yes, to my opinion it has nothing to do with line 706 or v0.141.
It disconnect because you have no connection.
0) what was your previous installed version v0.140?
1) is it happening sporadically (now and then) or always
2) If always; have you installed additional usb devices or upgraded your linux? could it be that you are using the wrong usb path? Willy had some troublle after updating his raspi; the /dev/usbsomething changed to /dev/usbsomethingelse.

immi

willybauss

Zitat von: immi am 05 April 2015, 13:58:50
... Willy had some troublle after updating his raspi; the /dev/usbsomething changed to /dev/usbsomethingelse.
Topic is described here.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

immi

Let us assume that I would be able to implement the manual OnOff of the heating circuit pump.
What are the consequence of an unintentional misuse?
Could the the heating circuit be misused in summer to move the heat from the living room to the basement (which is colder)?

I would like to know your opinion before starting.
immi

der-Lolo

Is there such a big difference in the floors that it makes sense? Maybe there is another way to bring some cold fresh water in the system...

immi

Zitat von: der-Lolo am 12 April 2015, 16:34:32
Is there such a big difference in the floors that it makes sense? Maybe there is another way to bring some cold fresh water in the system...
Now I have 4K  between basement (19°C) and sleep-room (23°C).
Don´t get me wrong, it is not for now, but for this summer.
Last summer, I experienced 6K delta.

Maybe, there is a better way: The best way would be to generate hotwater, with the exceding heat; But this is out of my capabilities.
but back to my question: What are the consequence of an unintentional misuse?
immi

willybauss

For moving the heat to a different room it is definitely the right way to use the heating circuit pump. Water is a medium which can carry much more energy than air of the ventilation.

The risk of misuse is: pump can be switched off accidentally while heat pump or (worst case) booster is active. In case of heat pump it will just cause a high presure failure and switch it off.In case of booster it can damage the booster or it can set your house on fire.

Risk analyses says: low risk, but extremely high impact if it happens => don't do it.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

belu

Hi,

Ich finde die Idee gut, das Risiko das der überschaubar. Also bei meiner 304 ist es so das da ein 2 Wege Ventil drin ist. Entweder Heizkreis oder Warmwasser Bereitung.
Wenn wir die Kreislaufpumpe extern ansteuern um die Zurkulation vom Keller zu den heißeren Räumen nutzen passiert nichts auch wenn die Pumpe dann Warmwasser bereiten möchte.
Ich hatte ja genau diesen Fall schon gehabt. Ventil hing und hatte dann 45 Grad Vorlauf Temperatur. Ganz zur Sicherheit gibt es noch den Sicherheitstemperatur begrenzter.
Gefahr sehe ich in einem Punkt. Kondensbildung.
Angenommen 80 % Luftfeuchte. 25 Grad im Schlafzimmer und 16 Grad Kaltes Wasser aus dem Keller. Schon haben wir Kondensat wo wir nicht brauchen können. Stiebel hat nicht umsonst die Kühlfunktion nur mit einem zweiten Display freigeschaltet der genau die Luftfeuchte im Führungsraum überwacht.

LG

der-Lolo

den Taupunkt im raum zu überwachen wäre aber sicher nicht das problem...

willybauss

Das Problem ist nicht, dass die Pumpe sich aus versehen einschaltet, sondern dass sie sich im falschen Moment ABschaltet, nämlich dann, wenn grade mit dem Heizstab geheizt wird. Dafür gibt es keine Sicherheitsfunktion. Der Heizstab heizt weiter, bekommt die Hitze nicht weg und brennt entweder durch oder er setzt die Anlage in Brand.

belu

Also die hat den STB über 75 Grad schaltet der den Heizstab frei...

immi

Interesting discussion, thanks to all
fyi I never needed the booster in the last 2 years; very very unlikely in Summer.

p.s I found the register controlling the pump of the heating circuit; I still do not know whether I want to make it easily available to everyone.

Toastbrot if you are interested in risk management, there are 2 very interesting books from Taleb: The Black Swan and Antifragile. I really like the author.

houseowner123

So immi you See a potential to use manual circulation for cooling. Can you calculate how long you need cooling to see a reduction in room temperature of maybe just 1K. Dew point you can test. When you see floor condensation buildup then it is too much. It makes a difference whether you have laminate or tile flooring. The question is: how does the thz 304 achieve its cooling function? And why does the 303 have no cooling option? Is it just marketing or are the large technical differences? I would be interested if it doesn't break the thz.

immi

Zitat von: houseowner123 am 12 April 2015, 23:46:52
So immi you See a potential to use manual circulation for cooling.
Not cooling: 
Just an idea to move the heat in the basement, which (luckily in winter but unfortunately in sommer) is not an infinite cold reservuar.
If you limit the game only to 2 rooms upstairs and you have 5K delta between upstairs and basement, maybe you get  1 or 2K less in the sleep rooms.

How long? I do not know
how does the thz 304 achieve its cooling function? no idea
And why does the 303 have no cooling option? no idea

For 1K less, I am not really scared of condensing-water. I want to be sure that I do not damage the heat-pump, before trying.

immi