THZ Tecalor (LWZ Stiebel Eltron) module support and code improvement.

Begonnen von immi, 02 Februar 2015, 11:42:16

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

micomat

Hier ist mal das DOIF, dass bei ueberschreiten der Luftfeuchtigkeit die Lueftung einschaltet sofern sie aus ist:

define di_highhum DOIF (([TF_BADOG:humidity] > 60 ) or ([TF_WZ:humidity] > 60 ) or ([RT_Schlafzimmer_Climate:humidity] > 55 ) and ([Mythz:Betriebsart] eq "winter") and ([Mythz:Zuluftventilator] == 0)) (set Mythz p07FanStageDay 2,set Mythz p08FanStageNight 2,define offagainafterhighhum1 at +01:00:00 set Mythz p07FanStageDay 0,define offagainafterhighhum2 at +01:00:00 set Mythz p08FanStageNight 0)

Bitte beachte, dass die Betriebsart aus einem userReading kommt.

Und hier die Zeitsteuerung:
Lueftung an:
define LueftungAn at +*03:00:00 {if ((ReadingsVal("Mythz","Betriebsart",0) eq "winter") && (ReadingsVal("Mythz","Zuluftventilator",0) == 0)) {fhem "set Mythz p07FanStageDay 1; set Mythz p08FanStageNight 1"}}
Lueftung aus:

define LueftungAus at+*03:00:00 {if ((ReadingsVal("Mythz","Betriebsart",0) eq "winter") && (ReadingsVal("Mythz","Zuluftventilator",0) > 0)) {fhem "set Mythz p07FanStageDay 0; set Mythz p08FanStageNight 0"}}
attr LueftingAus alignTime 00:30

Hier wird die Lueftung entsprechend Sommermodus/Wintermodus an oder ausgeschaltet.
Sommermodus:
define Summermode notify Mythz:Betriebsart.* {if ((ReadingsVal("Mythz","Betriebsart",0) eq "summer") && (ReadingsVal("Mythz","Zuluftventilator",0) == 0)) {fhem "set Mythz p07FanStageDay 1; set Mythz p08FanStageNight 1"}}
Wintermodus:
define Wintermode notify Mythz:Betriebsart.* {if ((ReadingsVal("Mythz","Betriebsart",0) eq "winter") && (ReadingsVal("Mythz","Zuluftventilator",0) > 0)) {fhem "set Mythz p07FanStageDay 0; set Mythz p08FanStageNight 0"}}
Synology DS218+ with fhem+iobroker in docker, 2x RasPi w. ser2net, CUL433+868, IT, EGPM2LAN, THZ/LWZ, FB_Callmonitor, HMS100TF, Homematic, 2x TX3-TH, Pushover, USB-IR-SML-Head, SONOS, GHoma, MBus, KLF200

Frostie

Hey guys,

really unbelievable great support here! Thank you so much!

@ Immi: Now it works. Perfect. Thanks a lot.

@ Markus: Thank you for the code. I will try parts of it in the next days. The control in depedance of humidty is something that probably won't work in my home. We mostly have to fight too low humidty. I'm happy if we can hold 30%. Really dry air. Mostly a beer or glas of wine is helpfull ;)

I have implemented a humidty control in the garage using the dewpoint module and status control via Piface. If the given conditions are true it opens the port a little bit to vent the garage. Works good, but the last days were definitly too cold. -20 degrees last night... If someone is interested in the code...

immi

Zitat von: Frostie am 22 Januar 2016, 17:40:02
really unbelievable great support here! Thank you so much!
@ Immi: Now it works. Perfect. Thanks a lot.
So that I understand: what are the possible values of p80EnableSolar? only 0 and 1?
Do you need also  p81,p82,p84?
When you have time, please write something for the thz wiki, concerning your experience with your old firmware; and send it to Markus. I do not have an account in fhem-wiki.

Zitat
I have implemented a humidty control in the garage using the dewpoint module and status control via Piface. If the given conditions are true it opens the port a little bit to vent the garage. Works good, but the last days were definitly too cold. -20 degrees last night... If someone is interested in the code...
post in german the code in FHEM»Codeschnipsel
or in engl. in englishcorner

I want do do something with humidity for my basement (which is not connected to the THZ ventilation); still not sure how and what. Luckily,  I discovered the "joy" of aliexpress and I am waiting for 44 supercheap objects (e.g. esp8622, DHT22..), if they arrive before summer :)

Frostie

Yes. The possible values are only 0 and 1 and will set it depending on the Kollektor Temp. On 1 the heat circulation pump seems to run all the Time.

Having some time I will do this.

Thank you for the offer but 81,82 and 84 are not absolutely necessary, because i won't change them over and over again.

I also discovered the joy of "china shipping". Not such a joy was the letter i got yesterday that i have to come to the Customs Office to pick up the delivery because it was't declarated correctly.  ::) The customs Office has such employee-friendly opening times  :P

immi

willybauss

not directly related to THZ, but might be interesting anyway:

I ordered a 5" touchscreen HDMI display and attached it to my Raspberry Pi. It was a direct China import for approx. 33€ incl. shipping cost. Installation of touchscreen driver and virtual display keyboard was a bit tricky, but finally works smoothly.

Up to now the RasPi worked completely headless, which worked most of the time. But sometimes the RasPi reboots unexpectedly (don't know the reason yet) and in rare cases this causes corrupted directory entries which stop the boot sequence. So I had to carry the TV to basement to have a display for RasPi or alternatively bring the RasPi to living room to identify and fix the issue. Now I can simply switch on the display's backlight and read the display messages. In this state the virtual keyboard does not work yet, since it needs the grapics UI. So I add a USB keyboard temporarily.
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

ioT4db

Hallo zusammen,

ich würde mir gern den Statuswert für den Volumenstrom der THZ abrufen.

Dieser ist aber in der aktuellen Version nicht vorhanden oder habe ich Ihn nur übersehen?

Ist dieser Wert dann vlt. noch irgendwo in den Raw-Werten vorhanden und nur noch nicht identifiziert?

Freu mich auf Infos...

Gruß und Danke schonmal...
FHEM auf Synology mittels Docker,  Jeelink-Clone 1x für PCA301 und 1x für Lacrosse, THZ304SOL, Homematic: CUL_HM / M-MOD-RPI-PCB, Pushover, Xiaomi s50

willybauss

Darüber ist glaube ich keinem vor uns was bekannt. In sHC1 gibt es ein paar nicht identifizierte Werte

x60:  x64:  x72: 0x76:

Evtl. passt ja da was?
FHEM auf Raspberry Pi B und 2B; THZ (THZ-303SOL), CUL_HM, TCM-EnOcean, SamsungTV, JSONMETER, SYSMON, OBIS, STATISTICS

kriforum

Hi again,

Just wanted to update you on my progress (last post 22.12.15).
I have now since a few days running the logging via FHEM. The RasPi is connected via USB in parallel to the ISG Web from Stiebel (had bought that earlier).

I was wondering if both work in parallel, but so far this is the case.
As finally both access the CAN bus, this shouldn't be a problem, as there is also the possibility to have two operating panels connected.
However I don't want to know what happens when both try to write something into any register at the same time...

I did the FHEM setup mainly using Willy's guidelines and also his config and plots.
Main issues were wrong coding table in my editor leading to wrong characters in fhem.cfg and looking for the SSL update for successfully sending mails.

Now the next stage is optimizing my HP... My plots by far do not look as nice as Willy's (on page 1 of the THZ optimization thread).

Will let you know.

For the time being my big thank you for all your work and efforts!

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

immi

Hi kriforum
happy to hear, that you are happy with fhem.
I am curious: is there still a use case where you would say ISG-Web is better than fhem?
or you are going to sell it now :)
immi

kriforum

Most of the time I used it for checking any states or changing the fan stages - both works as least as good with FHEM.

Writing new parameters, e.g. fan activation times, did not always work reliably, therefore I changed it directly on the operation panel - if at all.

What is useful is to operate the HP from abroad via VPN, but I can do this now also with FHEM.

I think I will keep it for a while and if nothing unexpected happens will sell it.

It's nice for people who want to have a plug and play solution, and I also used it for logging (by parsing the parameter status HTML page generated by the ISG), but to operate that separate SW was much more effort than with FHEM now. And also that required input from the guy who did the logging SW.

Finally the ISG is too expensive in comparison. If one wants to have a service solution from Stiebel (remote access) it's required. But these are additional cost on top.

One time Stiebel updated my firmware remotely (on my request), therefore I think it's finally a potential security topic, too.

I'll keep you updated. Let me know if you want to know more about my ISG experience.

Christian

ioT4db

Zitat von: willybauss am 30 Januar 2016, 13:13:31
Darüber ist glaube ich keinem vor uns was bekannt. In sHC1 gibt es ein paar nicht identifizierte Werte

x60:  x64:  x72: 0x76:

Evtl. passt ja da was?
Hallo Willy,

hab die Werte mal verglichen. Leider scheint keines der oben genannten mit dem "Volumenstrom" übereinzustimmen bzw. zu "harmonieren".

Da der Volumenstrom ja auch beim aufheizen von Warmwasser "anliegt" wäre es auch eher ein Wert, den ich in sGlobal vermuten würde. Da scheint aber schon alles "erforscht" zu sein, oder?

Grüße
FHEM auf Synology mittels Docker,  Jeelink-Clone 1x für PCA301 und 1x für Lacrosse, THZ304SOL, Homematic: CUL_HM / M-MOD-RPI-PCB, Pushover, Xiaomi s50

willybauss

sGlobal dürfte komplett sein, vermute ich. Der Volumenstrom bei WW dürfte aber anders sein als beim heizen, denn da wird er ja, wenn ich mich nicht täusche, durch die Brauchwasserpumpe erzeugt. Die hat i.d.R. eine andere Einstellung. Ich habe diesen Wert allerdings nie gemessen.

andre1979

Hallo Zusammen,

ich freue mich, dass ich hier ein so informatives Forum gefunden habe, um mein Projekt: "Überwachung THZ 303" zu realisieren.

Ich habe eine THZ303 Bj. 2007 mit Firmware 2.05 !!! in der fhem.cfg ist attr firmware 2.06 gesetzt. Baudrate 9600.
Eine Verbindung konnte ich nach einigen Stunden probieren und einstellen, herstellen und das ganze funktioniert schon sehr zuverlässig. Ich habe mir diverse Statusanzeigen zusammengebastelt, damit ich immer einen Überblick habe, was die THZ gerade macht.

So, nun zu einem kleinen Problem.

Wenn ich den Parameter sProgramm auslese, erhalte ich einen recht langen String. In einem Teil des String, kann man erkennen, ob die Anlage im Automatik oder Handbetrieb ist. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, beim Auslesen des Wertes nur einen Teil des String zu beachten, damit ich dann zB. 00 für Handbetrieb oder 01 für Automatik als Wert bekomme.

hand betrieb
90EE00050102010200000195000000000000000000

automatik Betrieb
91EE01050102010200000195000000000000000000

Vielen Dank für Eure Anregungen.

willybauss

Hi, und willkommen im Forum.

Ich vermute mal, dass fhem die Möglichkeit bietet, aus Strings Teile auszuschneiden. Das hat dann aber nichts mit dem THZ-Modul zu tun, sondern wäre dann eine generelle fhem-Funktionalität. Alternativ gibt es immer die Möglichkeit, perl-Code in Anweisungen zu verwenden oder sich in /opt/fhem/FHEM/99_myUtils.pm eigenen perl-Code zu schreiben, den man dann entsprechend aufruft.

Das war bei mir immer eine Bastelei mit try&error, deshalb kann ich Dir da nicht wirklich helfen. Aber Du könntest mal in meiner Beispielkonfiguration im anderen Thread schauen, wie ich den Versand von Emails im Alarmfall gebaut habe. Das geht ebenfalls über den Aufruf eigenen perl-Codes.

Edit:
Ich sehe grade bei Dir "Beiträge: 1", d.h. Du hast noch gar keine FHEM-Erfahrung (?). Dann ist aller Anfang schwer => lesen, lesen, lesen. Die Jungs in den anderen Forenbereichen sind nicht immer so begeistert wie wir, wenn sie Anfängerfragen zum 17. mal beantworten sollen. Es gibt im Forum auch einen Bereich für "Anfängerfragen".