Timeout during API check

Begonnen von HarryT, 05 Oktober 2026, 21:51:07

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

HarryT


It seems my issues are not complete solved.

I get now in the logging:

2026.10.05 21:42:59 3: Timeout for Fritz::Fritz_Readout_API_Check reached, terminated process 4821
2026.10.05 21:42:59 2: [FritzBox||113.07.62|Readout_Aborted.10726] - SIGNIFICANT:Error: [285 | BlockingKill] Timeout during API check.
2026.10.05 21:43:09 3: [FritzBox||113.07.62|Readout_API_Check.11209] - BASIC:checkAPIs: started
2026.10.05 21:43:09 3: [FritzBox|FRITZ!Box 7490|113.07.62|Readout_API_Check.11314] - BASIC:Read 'jason_boxinfo.xml' from 172.27.8.1
2026.10.05 21:43:10 3: [FritzBox|FRITZ!Box 7490|113.07.62|Readout_API_Check.11539] - BASIC:boxUser is set to: fritzxxx
2026.10.05 21:43:16 3: [FritzBox|FRITZ!Box 7490|113.07.62|Readout_API_Check.11847] - BASIC:open Web_Connection succeeded

In the readings I get:
retStat_lastReadout     Error: [285 | BlockingKill] Timeout during API check. 2026-10-05 21:46:14
retStat_processReadout  0.01 s                                                2026-10-05 21:20:55
state                   Error: [285 | BlockingKill] Timeout during API check. 2026-10-05 21:46:24

I have another fhem instance running but I think that should be possible.

Google and a search on the forum didn't give me a clue

Anybody an idea what is wrong?
FHEM 6.4 auf Raspberry Pi3  (1,2 Ghz)
RFXTRX433XL, ZWave, KFL200 and ConBeeIII
Raspberry Pi1 (0,7 Ghz), Raspberry Pi4 and RaspberryPi 5 for testing
German reading skills are good.

HarryT

I see the message  https://forum.fhem.de/index.php?topic=145288.0 which has identical problems. But I see no solution for  me.


My fritzbox: 7490 with fritzos 7.62
The 72_FritzSmart module is from 2026-09-15

FHEM 6.4 auf Raspberry Pi3  (1,2 Ghz)
RFXTRX433XL, ZWave, KFL200 and ConBeeIII
Raspberry Pi1 (0,7 Ghz), Raspberry Pi4 and RaspberryPi 5 for testing
German reading skills are good.

JoWiemann

Harry,

unfortunately, there is a bit too little information.
Please provide a list of the device and a log with verbose level 4.

Regards, Jörg
Jörg Wiemann

RPi 4 B mit 4 GByte bookworm, COC (868 MHz), CUL V3 (433.92MHz SlowRF); FHEMduino, Aktuelles FHEM; zigbee2mqtt

ioBroker als Datenlieferant für z.B. Anker, Samsung

HarryT


Hi Jörg

Unfortunately it seems the issue solved itself.

For background, I did a complete fresh install. OS and Fhem. I rebooted several times but that didn't fix it. Now the raspberry was turned of for at least 30 minutes and rebooted to produce the list. Maybe there was an issue in the network which survived the reboots. 

If you still want to investigate. I guess the list you want is:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13gx-IoDjapLXwsU8HcsiWtaZt1SPZpHuHOzxF-i3OIE/edit?usp=sharing

The logging was, if I remember correct with verbose 5.

Thanks for your quick answer and all your work

FHEM 6.4 auf Raspberry Pi3  (1,2 Ghz)
RFXTRX433XL, ZWave, KFL200 and ConBeeIII
Raspberry Pi1 (0,7 Ghz), Raspberry Pi4 and RaspberryPi 5 for testing
German reading skills are good.